Is the Kim Kardashian sex tape good?

what's good or bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have heard that it was pretty bad. She looked bored and/or stoned the whole time.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's piss poor... it's very heavily edited; there are virtually no good bits to view, I don't seem to remember seeing any penetration in it at all.

It was very clearly heavily editied for mass publication. She knew exactly what she was doing when she "leaked" it and pretended to be very upset about it

What Girls Said 4

• Its pretty bad.

I know its amateur but that lack of lighting is jarring. Also Ray J/Kim were not having their A-game at all. 2/10

• ... meh... 😕

• It's dumb as hell. Can't believe out of all things that i how she got famous

• who want to see a plastic girl with 10 kg of make up have sex really? except the barbie lover !

What Guys Said 11

• who?

• ha no, she like these other idiots (Paris Hilton) are lazy dead fish types... worthless at all levels in life to include the bedroom.

• its a 3/10

• How could any sex tape, or anything involving Kim Kardashian, possibly be good?

• not really

• I've seen much better.

• Its pretty fappable

• Never seen it, never will.

• Nope it was pretty bad in my opinion

• She gives lousy head from what I saw but being a good lover could be difficult when being recorded. She is trash anyway and not from making the sex tape. It's just who she is.

• 2/10 tops