I don't think being drunk gives you a free pass to do whatever you want?

My boyfriend was incredibly drunk last night and was doing some jerky things. I really don't think it was on purpose, just lack of a brain from being drunk, and wasn't anything serious. But some things I am upset about and want to address with him as I don't feel you should get a free pass just because you're drunk.

Most Helpful Guy

• You would not believe how many girls cheat on their boyfriends and dismiss it as "I was drunk, it doesn't count".

• Well tjis isn't anything related to cheating, but I know what you mean

• Have you ever heard "en vino veritas"? Means people are honest when they're drunk.

• True

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think being drunk is any excuse what so ever, usually people are still coherent, unless they're black out drunk therefor they... just knock out lol. I think you should address it with him because perhaps he will be more aware next time

What Guys Said 2

• Confront him

• Yeah I agree, being drunk doesn't give you a free pass to do what you want and get away with it. If you commit a crime while drunk, you're still getting arrested. You are still accountable for your actions.

What Girls Said 1

• You're correct.