Why do you decide to commit to a relationship? Please discuss.
- You enjoy spending time with that person73% (85)73% (74)73% (159)Vote
- You want to be able to have unlimited sex with that person1% (1)14% (14)7% (15)Vote
- You don't want that person to be with anyone else9% (11)6% (6)8% (17)Vote
- You're afraid of dying alone and anyone will do3% (4)1% (1)2% (5)Vote
- Other (please comment)14% (15)6% (7)10% (22)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
-you enjoy spending time with them
-you feel like you can trust and rely on them for emotional support.
-they understand you
-someone to share experiences and grow old with
-potential to have someone you'll always know.
-they have a combination of traits that you believe would be difficult to find in another person.
Option D could come into play later on.1
Most Helpful Girl
Part of it is kind of a mixture of," You enjoy spending time with that person" and "You want to be able to have unlimited sex with that person."
For me I've only had 1 long term relationship that I've loved so much. Which is the current relationship I'm in now. He helps me understand things better, makes me extremely happy, I can tell him everything, having someone to share things with, go on fun adventures, and a lot of other things.
Though for my boyfriend I'm pretty sure my boyfriend feels the same way. As this dude says about the chick he's dating in a manga I'm reading.