Guys, Online dating world?

I'm trying to figure out what attracts men more and keeps them interested when you first start talking to a potential Online partner that you are actully interected in meeting and getting to know... please put your answer below.

A) constant talking via online way until you've met (dating site) then meeting for a date once you really like them

B) chating briefly online then continuing via text

C) Instantly adding to fb to see their life and then texting before meeting them in person?

As a female I assume it's better not to add to fb or give phone numbers until after meeting that way you get to know a person based more on what they say and an actual connection opposed to texting and getting their fb right away and seeing their whole lives so soon... I would think one would get board rather quickly that way, or judge you more without knowing you.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• There should be a short period of talking online and via text then it should be meeting in person before learning eveyhringeverything about the person or giving them other contact information/social media

What Guys Said 5

• Neither. I quickly learned not to waste time on mail or phone calls before meeting someone. I had some long conversations with people only to meet them and find out that there was no attraction.

• there's no right answer for this

• Chating briefly online then continue via text.

• You have to go all of those..

• Honestly so many people chicken out from the online dating world that the best thing to do is probably to chat a little bit, if there's chemistry then meet up somewhere public.
    Preferably week one.