Ended texting on bad terms. Should I break silence or not?

Me and this girl were texting fairly often (it had been most days for about 2 weeks) and I really had no idea where it was going. At some times it felt like there was a good connection. We go to the same high school but rarely see each other and have only been talking through Twitter dm's/texting. One night I texted her and it got boring fast for the first time since we met and eventually she said "k" so I said "k". Then she just said "bye" and this has happened before but we're always joking and keep texting past that but I just decided to say "bye" as well and we haven't talked in 4 days. Should I break the silence and say something bc I really want to talk or should I just stay silent and accept that things aren't gonna work out?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• Yea break the silence before its too late because right now, she clearly misunderstood that you were joking as well

What Guys Said 0