How did you meet your current s. o?

I love to hear stories of how people met :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• December 2007 I went on vacation over Christmas with my family to Costa Rica. While we were there, this other family showed up. They had a boy. Said boy was the only English speaking individual near my age. We were introduced to each other but didn't say much other than, "Hi," and then he and his father went in the ocean. I was invited but elected not to go.

My dad made me go so I marched out there in my little 14 year old child angst and promptly got bowled over by a wave (they're like 8 ft) and guess who I crashed into? Yup.

Turns out we lived 10 minutes away from each other back in The States so we became friends, were best friends for four years, and then started dating and this October will be our 5th anniversary.

• I'm mad jelly right now lol Congrats! does he have a brother lmao, nephew, friend hell uncle?

• @Afro-dite9 lol yeah, our story tends to get that response when we tell it. He's the only boy, however lol

• ok well you two need to start working on spreading y'all seed so cause i can't wait too long for ur son to get legal aged

What Guys Said 9

• was introduced to her by her brother. when we hit if off he was happy that she found someone that truly cared about her

• almost everyone has a jill in their life :|

• Met her once when I was 15 and she was 20. 10 years later, I saw her again at a Walmart and we started dating. We have been together for 3 years (married for one).

• Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't have a s. o.

• I met her through my best friend.

• just by doing "pickup" on random girls.

• We met at a hotel in the city at a comic convention. We were both in costume and I asked if we could take a picture together. 😂😊

• i have no current anyone so i dont have a story to share

• Thankfully no SO

What Girls Said 13

• My boyfriend and I met in math class my senior year of high school. We were seated next to each other during the last few weeks of class before the end of the year. We didn't talk much though because I graduated and didn't see him afterwards.
    But then he added me on Facebook around the end of October and we started talking again. We started dating in November and became official in December.
    We've been happily together ever since!

• I genuinely don't remember meeting him. Our best friend introduced us when we were 11 or 12 and I have no idea when or how.

• The internet?

• He was at a party and said he had $47 and he wanted a hooker (jokingly), my best friend text me asking what I would do for $47. That was over 4 years ago and we got married 9 months later.

• I met my actual crush on GaG haha, well, it's more than a crush, by a lott ant it's mutual..

• We met on gag haha

• My s. o. and I met in high school. He was about four years a head of me. We did talk much back then. After he graduated I changed schools and lost contact with him for a few years. Then about a year ago we ran into each other and a live stock show it was so good to see him after all that time. He walked over and we talked and hung out for a while that evening. As we left we exchanged numbers and have been together ever scene that day. Not much of a story but Its our story and I love it!

• I met him in Chior class.

• He got swallowed... Therefore I'll never meet him.

• MySpace. He sent me a picture of his dick and it creeped me out. Somehow 7 years later, we are the happiest little shits.

• he hired me on the spot

• We met online lol (dating site ) .. Been together for a year already.

• Game night at a friends house