Guys, can you describe your perfect girl?

What would your ideal girl be in terms of looks and personality?
I won't judge you, if you like tall, tanned, blonde girls with a big ass and boobs, that's perfectly fine, that's your preference! I'm just interested to see how different guys opinions on the 'perfect' girl are

19

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe big boobs are not that imporant, but the character and the way girl theat the boy, for me I'd say that I prefer brunette girl which is skinny, tits are not important, the things that are important for me: she to be shy, hardly for catching and to have beatiful face and smile, those are the things personally important for me.
    Also it's important that the girl haven't slept with too many boys before me, it will be strange and hardly acceptable, I don't get used to like girls which had too many partners.

What Guys Said 18

• Short, pale brunettes is actually my preference xD

Well maybe doesn't have to be pale but she can have any ass and boobs (as long as her boobs r there and aren't like size G) she has my fetish she likes to have fun she has a sense of humor and she makes breakfast deliciously and works a moderately paying job

• I'm pretty open-minded, and if you were to look at the women I've dated, it would probably look like an ad for diversity.

Having said that, if girlfriends were built from parts like Legos or something, mine would likely look like this:

5'
    Natural redhead (long)
    95 pounds
    Green eyes
    34C
    Small but round bubble butt

• Ok for me I like shorter women I love long hair. I have no preference for colour really.

Hmmm I like them not to be to thin and be natural. I hate fake boobs. And actually I love and adore women with small boobs even flat chested xx but again not set in stone I just find that sexy.

Ummm as for their butt I like a nice natural butt that's no skinny xxx

• Height - same height or smaller
    Size - Anorexic to Obese, I don't give a fuck.
    Boobs / Ass - A to D's again, don't give a shit.

As long as she's intelligent and friendly that's all I give a fuck about.

I look like shit myself so I'm in no situation to judge appearance, I'd appreciate a "conventially ugly" (i hate to say that, I don't believe them to be ugly, just I'm smart enough to know others would) more then a model (may sound pathetic but I would realise I'd be hitting out of my league and is be uncomfortable with that).

• Every time I set my "ideal girl" I end up meeting one without most or all of the traits, and then I change it up.
    For example, I was attracted to a medium height somewhat skinny girl, so that was my ideal girl. Later on, I met a short curvy girl with a different face shape, pretty much the opposite in personality too, so my criteria of ideal changed.
    Basically, now I just see if I'm attracted to someone or not. My friends ask me "what do you look for" or "how tall would you want" and I have no idea. It just comes naturally.

• I like intelligent, funny and cute girls.
    I love a beautiful, natural face, with clear eyes
    I prefer thin small girls, it's cool if she's got a nice ass and not too much boobs
    But the most important is definitely her face.
    Cute, that's the word.

• Personality wise. Just open minded. That doesn't mean left wing... it means open minded to everything lol. Basically I want to be able to make a case that Satan is the one true God to her and have her hear me out before shutting me down lol. So pretty much, someone really smart and logical who can hear unpopular things or opinions and discuss them without flipping out.

Oh... and a booty too. The bootiest booty possible.

• About 5"7', brunette with shoulder length hair, brown eyes, beautiful face, athletic build, tanned skin, God honor , country girl clothing, southern accent, jokester, good attitude and personality, intelligent, conservative.
    However I am not looking for the perfect woman, just that we would be mutual to one another and complementary in our relationship toward each other.

• Nothing like perfect, we all strive to achieve perfection but we on the road. Not yet there. Accept people you love, learn and grow from there.

• Perfect girl: none of those things above (maybe pretty face and nice butt). Personality is a big factor, if you're a bitch then I don't want to go near you. Girls can be butt ugly and still have a personality is better than a girl who has a hot bod and she thinks she's all that

• If you look like a mole rat but has a golden personality and would help anyone, I would definitely date you but if you're a good looking girl and you have a personality of a stuck up hoe, I don't want to go near you.

• I have a heart of gold.

• I prefer moderate when it comes to assets. If she's cute, kind, humble, down to earth, smart, I kinda have a soft spot for light skinned girls, moderate height, no specific hair type then Ilw take her any day

• Watch Entourage and pay attention to Sloan.

• Gwen stefani at my age. What more does a man need?

• why do u care? you are what you are. you can't transform in something you aren't.

• just looks? Not really a ton of preference. I mean I like her to be short, cute and curvy. Sorry that probably sounds shallow, but really any body type and look is okay.

Basically everything my girlfriend is now. Even though we're having some problems.

• This is the kind of girl I usually fantasize about, I can't say for certain if they'd be my ideal partner but in my fantasies they are.

Physically perfect (for me):
    -Busty with a nice (medium-sized) ass.
    -I don't care what race, but I would want hair to match skin colour
    -Slightly shorter than me
    -Wide hips
    -Slightly chubby (cuz cuddlez)
    -A voice that I find appealing
    -Smells good
    -Cute nose
    -Pretty face

Mentally perfect (for me):
    -Slightly crazy (like me!), independent, clever and driven to achieve her goals
    -Unique and is an outsider (like me)
    -Likes animals
    -Not very religious (it's not that i hate religion, but i would want someone who wanted to have lots of sex)
    -Not homophobic, racist, sexist, etc
    -Funny, Not too popular, Gutsy, Cuddly, Gets very horny but is loyal to me (I would reciprocate)
    -A nice person but also tough
    -Capable of fighting off goons (so I wouldn't worry about if she was ok)
    -Very attracted to me
    -Very bisexual and not the jealous type (because it would be cool to talk about what girls we liked together!)
    -Sexually experienced, especially with girls, would be willing to try a threesome

• Short, boobs, dark hair, small mouth, a bit of weight, glasses

Smart, likes to read, good sense of humor, compassionate at heart, matching sex drive, passionate, affectionate.

• Short, petite, bit of an ass, dark hair, big mouth.

Smart, likes to read, good sense of humor, compassionate at heart, high sex drive, passionate, affectionate.

• Someone stole mine! except they want her fatter with bigger boobs. I'm fine with the glasses.