Would you marry a pornstar?

I wouldn't personally because what they do for a living... What about you peeps?

• Yes
  • No
  • It depends (Explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• Heya,
    No... I just no... Can you imagine i mean. You've made dinner they come through the door after work and what would you say, "How was work?" Or Hey did you screw someone good today?" What if someone asked you what your partner did! AHAHAHAH They work in a very complex and raunchy environment :)
    Take care.

Most Helpful Guy

• First of if a girl is a pornstar she is most likely easy because she has sex with people she doesn't even know. You could never say she is cheating on you because she cheats on you for a living. Even if she stopped doing porn, your family, friends, and potentially children in the future will see and most likely criticize your wife because of her work. I would probably have a one night stand with one, but not marry. Nothing could change the past. This pornstar's children who was being made fun of because children saw their parents having sex on film. It is not a nice situation to get yourself into.

What Girls Said 8

• no. for several reasons. i cannot respect that line of work, i would be wary of potential STDs, we clearly have different values when it comes to expressing sexuality, and i don't think i could be happy with someone whose junk is out there for the world to see.

• Never.
    Rather be single forever.

• Yuck 😷 Not even if it's the last person onearth!

• Nope. Just nope.

• While I know that pornstars are actual people with real desires like anyone else, I personally cannot open myself to the possibilities of STDs as well as the self-destructive nature of the industry.

• Nope. I won't.

• Hell no lol. I want to be the only women he fucks.

• Ask my husband

What Guys Said 10

• I wouldn't marry anyone being a porn star has nothing to do with it. I'd happily date a porn star though, would love to know what that kid of person is like!

• Yeah that's not happening. Nope!

• Yes that me who only voted for yes.

• maybe

• Fuck, yes, marry nope.

• No I wouldn't.

• I would if she were retired. The mileage may be high but its highway miles to me.

• Fck no. Not even if she was an ex porn"star"

• No way.

• Pornstars aren't going to be satisfied with a short, thin penis after being with monster dongs for a living. So no.

Honestly, though, even if I was hung like a bull, I would still have enough dignity to not marry a pornstar.