Would you abandon your significant other if your country went to war with his/her country?

Ex : An Indian guy is dating a Chinese girl and then India goes to war with China. Should the guy stay with his girlfriend?

• Yes
  • No
The poll is for the Main question/Title. NOT THE CAPTION ABOUT THE INDIAN GUY AND CHINESE GIRL

Most Helpful Girl

• No way!! The war would be between the leaders of the two countries... not the civilians.

I'd still love him and want to be with him. In my heart I'd want us both to run away together to be safe in each other's arms.

I'd worry about him and hope he is ok. If he was killed or injured because of the war then i'd despise the leaders of my country, and be ashamed of what my country stood for.

I despise wars. They bring too much pain, suffering and hatred.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not her fault that war broke out...

What Girls Said 2

• No. We'd both move to a country thats not already mine or his

• Yes..

unless one of them is like, in charge of their country or military.

What Guys Said 12

• I won't leave her. I'm with her, not with her country.

• Damn this is hard I mean there's no way I'd abandon her but I can't abandon my country either especially if I was in the military.

• No, of course not, love is more important than any country.

• I would want her closer to me even more in that scenario. I'd want my family to be safe.

• If she's Russian, Chinese or Iranian, yes, I would. However, I wouldn't date someone from any of those countries.

• No. Why would I want to forfeit my chance to make a good love story? 😊

• the country of origins shouldn't matter when you love someone

• Yes his allegiance is now to his partner and should supercede all else.

• Not at all that's foolish

• No. Nations don't go to war. Bankers attack nations who refuse to become debt slaves

• I would bomb the crap out of her country so they surrendered and then I would pick up again where I left off. If she's still alive...

• "Significant other"

LOL@feminism... Fuck dating and FUCK relationships!!