Guys What's the deal?

Guys if you find a girl attractive why don't you guys do anything about it?
Bc the girl feels like she doesn't know what to do but she thinks you're attractive too...

I did try and talk to him... And I think I was wrong

Most Helpful Guy

• Because super attractive girls like you are usually not single or have a super protective dad.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they are terrified of being rejected.

What Guys Said 12

• Because if she's too attractive, most guys assume that she is already taken, or would reject him any way.

• What do I do? I don't think I'm that case? lol
      What do you suggest? I messaged him once we wrote back a couple of times I said you're welcome and he never responded... I don't want to seem desperate

• If you have responded, then maybe he lost interest due to some other reason. Don't waste any more time with him, then.

• If you think he likes you and you like him let him know, most guys don't bother nowadays because they just assume they will be auto rejected.

Why must the guy make the first step?

• I try to get to know them better. I've been on blind dates that normally go south. Also we guys can't read your mind. Some guys like myself are oblivious to the signs women show if they are interested in him.
    Are women really that frustrated and confused when guys don't make a move to show that there interested in her? Why doesn't she ask him out or pursue him?

• Yes we are that frustrated!!! Because we believe that if a guy found them attractive that they would make an effort to talk to the girl!!! But this guy doesn't seem to want to talk to me he takes a day to respond... So I'm guessing he wasn't attractive to me?

• why doesn't the girl do anything about it, then?

• Cuz we're just like everyone else, we get nervous! Why don't you make the first move? Guys would like a girl that approaches him once in a while

• How do I start it? Without it being awkward or too much?

• Don't over think it. Just start a conversation by asking for help, complementing him, or something like that. It is actually pretty easy once you get used to it! Things can go off from there. And smile, it will give off that friendly vibe :D

• it's more question for girls. a lot of girls ask how to make him do something. rather that doing something by herself.

• I don't have the time for every attractive girl I meet. Sadly.

• because guys dont know what to do either

• Because of the way society is nowadays. People are famous for rejecting people just for laughs or they'll expose that person. Some people are just afraid of rejection.

• What do I do?

• Hahaaahaaaa!!! I don't think I have the guts to ask incase I was over thinking all of it!!! LOL and I'm not that crazy to create a FB account LOL😂😂 thanks though ☺️

• Lol you're very welcome. One more thing you could try is to get a male friend to befriend that guy and find out if he's talking to anyone else. That could be simpler. Haha But good luck.

• Nothing to stop the girl asking the guy out. After all it is a leap year so go for it.

• As well as the 21st century :) Time for girls to grow out of their 18th century mindsets

• Show signs that you like the guy too and If he ain't a coward, he'll make a move

• Weeeeellllllllll... "If he ain't a coward" if that's not a big flat slap in the face of us very shy guys then I don't know what is

• @FatherJack1980 ... No pun intended. I'm also eligible for the shy guy classification but if I'm sure she's likes, me I'll make a move

• Same reason a girl finds a guy attractive and doesn't do anything about it.

What Girls Said 1

• Because they may find someone attractive but still be not interested in pursuing things.