Does my personal trainer like me?

I am 20 and he is 36 and is married according to his FaceBook. When I first met my personal trainer, he kept looking deep into my eyes with the biggest smile. He then texted me asking how my day has been and when I am starting, to have a good holiday etc. A few weeks later when I joined the gym, I saw him and he gave me a big smile. We both happened to get into the lift at the same time leaving and he looked directly at me and then seemed shy and was looking down. He texted me a few days later asking if I am ready to start my PT sessions however the agreement was it for to be next month. I told him I'm going away and he asked for how long and said "happy new year, new you" Few weeks later, he messages me saying "wassup" asks how I am, to have a good rest, that we will "catch up soon" (not sure whether he's implying gym or?) and said goodnight to me. Then a week later or so he texted me saying "yo whats up! are you ready for a session? back yet?" I told him I was ready and he said "yay! Tuesday is the date! lets dooo it! pump it up" then when I had to cancel because I got sick, he was understanding and told me to get better. I had a training session with him today and he said when I saw him "I like you, you're funny" and would get quite close to me and a lot of the times our knees would be touching. Very touchy touchy. Or he would show something with his hands and then grab mine and put mine near his. I had to take my shoes/socks of for measurements and he looked at my feet for a good minute. He asked about how far I live from the gym. At one point I was doing a workout and my hair was in a pony tail and he would touch it and move it to the side. He was telling me quite a few years ago he was seeing a woman where I'm originally from. Asked about my siblings and other family members. Said to me that "I'm so small, he could just pick me up with one arm" Something I also noticed is that he didn't have his ring on.. And I've seen him in photos before with his ring on.

The next session we were working out and he called me "babe". He joked about us having a session at 12pm and I told him he was crazy. I had a particular drink with me and at the end he said he wanted to try some of it. Then gave me some of his protein shake. Next few days, he asked me if I wanted to have more sessions as I need to improve my "posture" and I declined and he almost didn't take a no for an answer. Today he was even more touchy as it was our last session.
I am going away for a few weeks and he basically implied he will miss me. "You're going for 2 weeks he says! How will I survive?" At one point we were joking around about something and he touched my thigh as if to say "keep going". He asked me if I have my license then said "so if I gave you my keys, you would be okay?" then he proceeded to talk about his family/sister/father. At the end of the session, he gave me some of his protein shake.

Most Helpful Guy

• He does, but you don't want to go there. I think his personal messages to you are quite unprofessional. This is the sort of stuff that keeps women out of gyms.

• It wouldn't allow me to update even more but he's become even more flirty and touchy. I just went away and he's texted me asking about my trip. I can understand if he's flirting just for my $ though.

• Would you consider it unfaithful?

• There is no bright line of "faithful" versus "unfaithful". Each couple has to decide what is acceptable within their relationship. The trainer's wife may be perfectly fine with whatever it is he is doing. She may be flirting with other guys too.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's an intense flirt, he does like you but I'd be pretty worried about the shady removal of his wedding ring and his FB status. It hasn't changed, I assume. Separated or not, be careful there. Immense careful. You don't want to be a homewrecker. I don't mean to sound like a mom but hey, a girl's gotta watch out. I can't judge your guy's relationship as a whole with this little info to see if he GENUINELY likes you and is interested in a relationship/pursuing you, or just interested in having sex with you.

• Thanks for looking out for me :) you don't sound like a mum.

• I'm very happy I could help there! Seriously, don't do anything you'll regret later. I've made many mistakes and I wish I could take them back all for anything. You deserve so much better than a guy like him. I'm sure you're not the first he's done this to, or currently doing to. Be realistic about things. The fantasy is nice, of course, but is it really worth it? I'm sure you're not a one-night stand or a homewrecker type of woman. Take it as a compliment that you're a very attractive young woman! :) You got what it takes and you'll find plenty of good men.

What Guys Said 3

• No he does not

• And it keeps going.. I jokingly said to him that I’m his favourite at the gym and he said “you’re my number one in the whole world in fact” I saw him again yesterday and he came up jokingly asked for a hug but then he said “kidding, I’m really sweaty” ” as he had just come back from a run and was telling me how he would like a massage and that he’s tired. He texted me again after that and said he would train me for free as he would do anything for me. Then texted me today saying "good morning sunshine"

• you need to cut ties

What Girls Said 4

• I read "his Facebook says he's married" and stopped reading.

Keep it professional.

• So obvious and are you going to bed him?

• Sounds like he likes you, and is just testing the waters by touching your thigh. If you like him, you should go for it.

• I think he's just being friendly. That's all. You're his client, he's going to be enthusiastic about you setting up sessions with him.