Guys would you date a girl that is pregnant?

Please comment or vote thanks!

• Yes 👍
  • No way 👎

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see any reason to say she's undatable. She may be pregnant, but she may also be that life long partner you are looking for. You'll never know if you dismiss her, without at least having a few dates

• You seem really mature for your age

• Yea, come back and answer this question again in 10 years guarantee you'll have a different answer.

• Thanks for MHG!

To those that criticise me, you are the sort of guys that make ladies like this pregnant, then you sod off to do it with someone else. YOU are the immature ones!

What Guys Said 36

• probably not lol

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKIOIhatR_k

No way in hell I'd do something like that. People on about the girl, it ain't just about that. There's a lot of implications here. . .

• Yes I might just do that.. but it would first and foremost depend if the father of that child was totally out of the picture.. and if he was and her and I hit it off.. there would be no problem with me doing that.. I am pretty sure most guys would say no.. but I am just a little different then most other guys.. No one can then say I am a stereo type kind of person

• Only if I got her that way. lol

• Absolutely no. I'm not getting to gether with someone who has kids.

• She ought to be with the guy who got her that way. Its a tricky situation, but would you really date a guy who has a kid with him and raise it with him? So no. I think a child needs its true parents. Not replacements.

• I personally wouldn't. I want my own children.

• No I wouldn't.

• Only if she was unattractive.

• if it was my baby sure

• I believe it depends on people age, young men like me perhaps are not ready for a things like this, or let's say some of men think in this way : if she is pregnant from me it would be okay, but somebody else did make her pregnant and now the child won't be mine, why I should be with her and things like that.

• Its the safest way not to get a girl pregnant lol so yes :-D

• depends on the woman. some women can still get pregnant while already pregnant.

• yea, I'd be pissed off if I had to be pregnant for a whole year+

• @thewanderingme lol I guess 9 month is bad enough for u girls, longer than that and its terrible and also going in to give birth twice :'(

• No. She has another priority.

• If I was married to a woman whom I got pregnant sure I'd take her out on dates from time to time. Otherwise are fucking crazy?

• Date? Hell no. No. No.

If hooking up, I guess you could actually go bare without being afraid of getting her pregnant...

• At this stage, her emotions are connected with the Father of the child.

• Hell no. The previous dude can't be long gone.

• Strong no for me, maybe if i was like 38 then sure.

• Hahaha no sorry when you hit 30 you'll become much wiser

• @PAKMANN29 Uhh ok 32 year old? Im sorry but what's not wise about going out with a girl who is pregnant and inherently becoming a part of a child's life knowing he/she is not mine and having to one day break the news that i will no longer be there for him/her not to mention the stress involved as well... oh yes this sounds very wise indeed, way to pave a road for that kids life.

• Nooooooooooo way! 😊

• Only if it was by me

• Unless she was truly my soulmate and I felt I genuinely couldn't ever meet someone like her again, i would not.

• Date? I suppose. Marry? Only if I happen to have sex with her and the kid's mine.

• No way. Absolutely not.

WAY too much drama.

• I would pass.

• Yes why not , I would also like to take care of the baby when born , the best thing is to become a father.

• Absolutely not.

• Not a chance

• No I would not. I don't want children, let alone someone else's child.

• Gross

• I would not.

• More from Guys
    6

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• No, because I'm straight lol. I know a guy who did when he was about 20 though.

• I probably wouldn't if I was a man.

• Well women get all hormonal and have a lot of emotional needs going through that. It would be a huge thing to take on. It would depend on the situation if you knew her and the situation made sense to you and you felt she is a great person it could work. But take it slow cause those hormones can make a girl go mad and dating will be a roller coaster she doesn't need. Just be moral support. She may feel the need to latch on for security. Wait till that post par yum depression window and the sleepless nights are over before you really commit.

• No way! She shouldn't be dating she should be trying to take care of her child!

• I would, but it would depend very highly on the situation. I'm not going to get involved romantically with a pregnant woman unless I am one hundred percent certain that it isn't just going to be a short term thing. I get attached to children very easily and it hurts bad enough just to know I won't get to see one ladies baby just because Mum stopped being friends with her, let alone breaking up with a partner and not being able to see her baby that I'd had more of a chance to get attached to.

• guys say no, but they would ^^

• This will be interesting cause I'm curious about this as well

• Go date ur baby daddy ho!

• i don't they would it's like dating a single mother