Is it normal if till that age I had never have a boyfriend?

Hi, I m 18. And untill this age I didn't flirt. I see my girl friends dating with guys even if they are not so attractive. While seeing myself in the mirror , I think that I m enough beatiful (I'm especially not a bighead but i just tell the situation) but why I haven't any flirt? Is it normal? For you, What can be the reasons of that?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think dating or having sex for that matter that is an age thing. It depends on your personality, obviously introverts have a harder time entering the dating game. Other than that, it also depends on your standards, how fast you want to go with someone, your priorities and lots of other stuff.
    But don't expect guys to come flirt with you just because you're pretty. Guys can be just as shy. So if you want to date someone, you gotta take the first steps.

What Girls Said 2

• Not enough guys brave enough or interested. Limited options and I am guessing you go to school so its not an atmosphere to flirt!

• I think so. It seems to me interesting when I see my friends with their boyfriends and also kissing them in the halls of the school.

• Yeah well there always an excpetation to the rule!

• some people are just not natural flirters... dont worry about it you will be able to flirt when you need to ;) x