How does a guy feel if a girl asks him out?

• Thrilled
  • Emasculated
  • Like he should have asked her first
  • She must be desperate
  • More flattered than if he had asked her
  • Put off by her being so forward
  • See results
I mean like a pretty girl he would like in general.

Most Helpful Guy

• well it depends if he always like you then he woulb be thrilled if not then he would say that he not intrested

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• i really would't give a shit. its not like she's proposing to me

• I've been asked out, I mean I would have done it if she hadn't. But the attraction was mutual, so I don't think either of us really cared who asked out who.

• I think it's great, and I really admire a girl for doing that.

• I'd be thrilled

• I answered "Thrilled" but that presupposes that she is someone I would want to date. If she's not my type or not attractive to me I'd have to tell her nicely that I'm not interested. It blows my mind that over 40 years after the "sexual revolution" females still expect males to do the approaching.

• Lol I didn't know if I should add that it was a girl you would want to go out with, but that's what I meant. There hasn't really been an overt "revolution" here, but, if anything, there has been a sort of counter-revolution among young people. It's just usually not done, but I wondered if guys would actually be upset or if it's just a self-respect thing for girls.

• I'm never sure. I've had times when I ended up getting seduced and blown and everything and I've had times when we just went out somewhere. I was never sure which way it was going to go.

• Never happened

• It happens often and is flattering. I don't mind it at all and not sure why any guy would. In fact many guys are angry at women for them not being forward but it doesn't matter to me either way.

What Girls Said 0