25 years age gap?

Do you think it's right for a 23 year old female to be in a relationship with a 48 year old man. They also been hiding their relationship. He actually went to school with her parents and has a daughter who's 18.

Most Helpful Guy

• why a 48 year old man has to hide his relationship is beyond me.

sketchy af on both accounts.

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg 😷 Dating a man older than my Mom is a big no no!

What Guys Said 9

• If it works for them, I don't see anything wrong.

• No if same sex relationships can work because of love why would age matter. Age gaps between men and women have been happening for thousands of years.

• If they're happy and they love each other, who cares

• Eh, I don't see anything wrong with it.

• That's insane. But he's a lucky guy.

• Yes I do

• I think it's too big of a gap but of its love who cares.

• Right and right, if theyr'e hiding it it is wrong. Outside of that they're both above the legal age of consent in any country.

• Who cares. Two adults one choice. Now if that man knew her as a child that is straight up creepy but other than that I see no issue.

What Girls Said 8

• I think it won't last, and it's particularly sketchy that he's doing this with his friends' daughter.

• It's really situational, so I can't say! They are both legal adults, so as long as they consent they can do what they want with each other :)

• It is not the age gap that is the problem. I am in a relationship with a man 24 years older than me. It can work out and has worked out for many people. It is the fact that they feel the need to hide it that is the problem. If it is to work out long-term, they both need to be honest with their families.

• Do I find it a little weird? yes but as long as they're happy, it's what matter the most. The fact that they hide it show that they know it won't be accepted. The man knows that her parents would never accept it.

• I don't think it's wrong or right, people can do what they want

• I say they can date whoever makes them happy.

But remember he's 25 years closer to death so she better prepare herself for his mortality once he enters the third age.

• I sure as hell wouldn't have wanted to waste my youth like that, but they're grown ups.

• No, don't do it. I've been there and done that. You'll regret wasting your youth on an old man.