Is a bowling alley a good first date for someone you dont know?

• yes
  • no... ladies provide suggestions if you click this

Most Helpful Girl

• It definitely is! Way better than a movie because you two can interact. You can have a friendly competition, flirt with each other and have a good time! It's a better way to get to know one another. Especially if it's the first date.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe it's a good idea if you both really like bowling. The best first dates with someone you don't know are dates where you do something that eliminates your opportunity to talk for a while and, afterwards, you can talk about the experience that you just had. The perfect example of this is going to see a movie. Going to a zoo gives you much to talk about on a first date. So does a walking tour of a historic city like Charleston or Savannah. Bowling has some similar qualities but most people do not bowl and you should go out of your way to choose an activity that you know she will enjoy.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't bowl! And i never been! So I don't know if I like it. I dunno! I much rather go see a history museum!

• Yes. Anything that requires interaction between each other is a good date especially for someone you don't know. Plus, there's less pressure than say a dinner date.

What Guys Said 2

• if u both like bowling it's a good way to go :D bowling dates are pretty common where I live. Last time I went I still had fun even though part way through, I realized that the girl I was with, wasn't gonna be a romantic connection.

• your best option is a bar