Guys, What do men think of a woman that is a star wars fan?

I am a shy person but i do like to talk about star wars. I even have my own little r2d2 and i am going to get a bb-8 soon.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think nothing of that.. but would be glad that you like those movies.. I like movies as well, all kinds of them.. star wars is one of them.. and some years back they had a series called smallville, I never missed an episode of it and it was on for 10 seasons and I love science fiction movies a lot and pretty much any series of that.. I watched all the terminator movies and just loved everyone of them.. and now on my computer I have a site that lets me watch anything.. all shows, old series, new series,.. new movies, old movies.. what ever you want it is there.. take care and have a great day

What Guys Said 3

• I think you should be able to listen to this all the way through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWO5Ai_a80M

And if you don't like boba fett you can get out

Also you don't have DarthVader25 as your usename. You are not a jedi yet

When it comes to star wars. . . a women whose not into the old battlefront games is not really on my wavelength

• she is definitely the one

• A marriage material! ;)