Girlfriend dumped me how did I handle it?

Girlfriend of 3 months broke it off... Said the spark is gone now and doesn't think it will come back. We use to have sex like 4 times a day during the weekends and did all kids of stuff.

well I didn't beg I asked her to think about and her mind was made up. I did fall in love and she knows it. My eyes teared and I kissed her forehead and said I wish you the best and I'll miss you. She gave me my phone charger back and I walked away... I went home deleted her Facebook and deleted her number to cut contact. The next day she text me saying she accidentally gave me her charger. i live a hour away I'm not sure why she would text me after she broke up with me leaving me crying all night. Why did she text me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would assume she text you to collect her phone charger? I wouldn't read too much into it, dude.

• She can get one at the gas station for 10 bucks... I live a hour away. My friends told me she prob was having 2nd thoughts and wanted to have a reason to text me.

• Perhaps, but I'm a 19 year old student living off of my student loan with no job or car which is why I'd rather get the charger myself than buy a new one :P In her situation, it's understandable why you're confused.

• She can drive here I'm not going there I'm not meeting her nothing she chose to end us I have nothing to say to her

Most Helpful Guy

• How can a spark be gone in 3 months? She was never a girlfriend she just wanted some fun

• Well we made it official after the 2nd month. What killed the spark was a little drama we had. See I found a watch at her place a mans watch and it ended up being a guy that she dated prior to me... Well she told me she gave the watch to a friend to give back to him. But after he is texting her like at midnight etc but she claim she never replied. Then I saw she was liking his posts on face book so I confronted her. Then found a pair of shorts she said it was her gay guy friend. I know about the gay guy but my gut was not feeling right. So she was upset that I was not trusting her. I told her I just met her I'm learning about her and any guy in my shoes would be questioning her... She me not trusting her is what killed it so she broke it off instead of working on earning my trust...

• Awesome sounds good I like how you think.

• Thanks for MH

What Girls Said 1

• To get her charger back?

• Just after the break up and tears I don't see why text me the next day about her charger when I live a hour away.

• Well if she doesn't want to spend money on a new one then she would want it back. And if you have it then she would have to talk to you

• She can drive here but she drives a truck so the gas money would be more or the same

What Guys Said 3

• She texted you because somehow she wants to swap chargers and thought that was a good idea.

Stand strong bro, don't let her see you crack. Don't drive over there either. If she wants it, she has to come to you.

• Yea I felt like she feels as if she is in control. Dumps me then next day ask about a charger? If it was something like a laptop yea but not something cheap.

• Good!.

And good riddance.

Onwards to better adventures.

• My friends are saying she just wanted to see how I would respond. Damn women

• just mail it to her

• Really? Everyone is telling me to ignore her it will make her realize her loss.

• Nah I don't know her address but she hasn't said anything since only been 3 days and my friends are telling me the way I handled the break she will be back. I doubt it and I won't take her back for hurting me.

• sorry bill but your girl is my girl now...

• You can have her I didn't even say how she is... She is out there