Aren't girls supposed to hold in their farts?

My girlfriend moved in with me 2 weeks ago and she's not shy about farting. She'll even make faces when she farts and laugh about it. She farts so loud that I often question my masculinity. I didn't even know girls could fart like that. She even farts on me sometimes and thinks it hilarious. I thought I was gonna throw up one night because she kept farting in the bed and it smelled like rotten eggs. I don't understand how something so vile can come out of something so pretty. I told her she farts too much and she just said "oh well shut up"
How can I get her to stop?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ask her to kick it down a notch. You can't just tell a girl to stop farting and no, we aren't supposed to just hold it in. Don't tell her she farts too much because that can very easily be taken in joking manner, just ask her, politely, if she can stop farting on you.

Otherwise you obviously have conflicting interests (you want a girl who doesn't fart often and she wants to be able to let loose) so you might be better off apart.

Most Helpful Guy

• Change her diet

What Girls Said 8

• LOL she's human she's gonna fart. you can't MAKE her stop. if she thinks its hilarious then obviously she's a little immature just tell her you dont like it when she does that and if she doesn't stop then she has no consideration for your feelings and is too immature for you. lol

• Why on earth would girls be supposed to hold that in? It's totally normal and healthy to get it out, so it's really no big deal. Her actually farting on you is pretty disrespectful though so I guess instead of saying she farts too much, you should try just asking if she can not do it on you.

• Aren't guys supposed to hold in their stupid?

• You're right. Please forgive me for being stupid. I'll just let her keep farting on me and burning out my nose hairs at night.

• ... Well I fart a lot but I can't see myself doing that in public. It's a problem if they smell though, maybe she has some serious health issues. Mine don't smell at least, but they can be loud as hell lol

• Well do you do the same? It's not fair to ask her to stop if you do it as well.

• No. Not even close. I couldn't keep up with her even if I wanted to. And I don't fart on her.

• How did you say it?

• I didn't exactly day "stop farting". She farted and I was like "you fart too much" and her response was "oh well shut up"

• I mean farting is something normal.. but if she farts like in your face , then that's gross. Talk to her in all seriousness and tell her you don't like it..

• she's disgusting, you can't she's like a feminazi and would never act girly

• Girls dont like being told what to do. but give it some time and it may subside

• So what if I tell her "you better keep farting"?

Then will she not fart because I told her to fart?

• lol I don't know if that will work but just be polite and sincere

What Guys Said 8

• If you don't like to be farted on then she should not do it. She has no need to actually fart on you. However, you can't tell her to stop farting as it is normal, natural and very healthy for her to be pushing her farts out. Did you know that usually women's farts do reek much worse than men's farts do because women's farts generally have much higher levels of sulphur gases in them than mens farts and that is what gives the rotten egg smell. This has been proven as fact. You can't get her to stop because it is waste that her body needs her to let out the moment she gets it. She is only doing what is normal and natural by farting and letting it go.

• As for the sound of her farts being so loud I read that women generally have 3 times more gas produced by their digestive systems than men do. She has more to let out with each fart than you do and that is why it is so loud.

So she really can't help the smell and how loud her farts are.

Now before some butthurt woman comments on here I am not judging women I am just saying what I have read in studies of the male and female bodies.

• Everybody farts. Holding in farts is very dangerous. If a person holds their farts too long, it can lead to spontaneous human combustion. The only way to slow this down is to get her to change her diet. What does she eat?

• I think girls fart just as much as guys, but generally, they don't make a song and dance about it. They are much more discrete about it.

• Hahahaha i die 😂

• Farting is natural, but in front of others is not ethical, u should talk with her politely to keep things on decent notes.

• Say "What comes around, goes around." Then let one rip in her face.

• Well, as long as she doesn't beat the living shit out of you and farts for full consecutive 12 minutes them you should be fine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnyYKwXJCgc

• It doesn't sound like she's gonna stop. She's just comfortable around you. Her farting on you isn't gonna hurt you. It's just a fart. It's actually pretty funny. Just fart back on her.

• You might not want to eat her ass. That might not end well.