Guys, would you date a woman like this?

Look at the link. Don't forget to click "show more" to read everything.

https://nz.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090415224429AAWY0w5

• Hek yeah, she sounds awesome.
    31% (4)
  • She is nasty, I would not date her.
    69% (9)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
@Iron_Man would you?

9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• This is not something I would base my relationship on, but it would also be odd to label this as a deal breaker.

• It would be fine for me to if a woman I was dating farted that much. A woman has to let it out.

• I heard of a woman that farts loudly in public. Even if guys are near her she leans to one side, lifts an ass cheek of the seat in public and farts loudly.

• Lol bro I don't think so I would flip out if she started farting big bombs left and right

• She sounds disgusting. No, I would not date someone like who will fart on me and think it's funny, because that is rude and shows immaturity. The answers that Yahoo post received are just cancerous...

• No, she reminds me too much of my disgusting mother.

• Did your mother always fart?

• Just be glad you didn't have to grow up around it.

• Yes! I am glad. People think of women as clean, nice smelling etc etc but there are many dirty women around.

• That is nasty lol, no I would not date someone like that.

• The occasional fart is fine; we're all human. Deliberately fart next to someone who has already asked you not to isn't okay.

• Girls don't fart or poop. That's just science. And they think it's funny? Yeah, that's a tranny.

• Haha girls fart and poop. Stuides have shown female gas usually reeks way worse than male gas and I think I also read females fart out 3 times more gas than males do.

• I am only telling you what a study said that I read. It is a natural bodily function. Are you one of these guys that does it around women but it is the end of the world when a woman does it? Because that is unfair if you are….

• Goodbye!!!

• Yeah. If she's attractive I'd suck the farts straight out of her asshole