Guy I'm seeing sent me "good morning gorgeous" what does this mean?

I replied saying thank you handsome and how I was nervous for my exam - he replied "relax darling you'll ace it 😘😘"

do do you think he likes me? We've been seeing each other for a year.

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's been seeing you for a year, he must like you. Why would he send that if he didn't?

• But what if it means something different though. Us men are complicated creatures. We say one thing and mean another. This could mean a lot of things...

• He met them because he came to my birthday and stayed over a few times, I met his because his dad was in town and came over, we went and got drinks with him and they asked if I was staying for Christmas

• Thanks for the MHO

What Guys Said 9

• y'all have been talking for a year and he hasn't asked you to be his girlfriend?

Him sending you that just means he was thinking about you first thing in the morning which most likely means he has interest in you.

• Nope - I feel it's just progressed to that point that it doesn't need to be asked anymore? If that's a thing?

• I understand, don't agree but then again I'm old school (fashioned)

• i think he likes you bro

• I would say it is a fairly safe bet he is interested in you yes. He probably is interested and finds you attractive

• Sounds like me hah, lol anyway he's just saying good morning in a cute way, I've done that one and similar stuff before.

• is it common for guys to bulk send this kind of thing?

• I can't speak for most guys I was just saying that is the kind of stuff I as an individual like to do.

• Why are you just 'seeing him'? He obviously likes you and it's been a year. He should be your boyfriend by now.

• I think it's just assumed now - the other night he said I was his number one and bought lanterns that matched my room so he could lite them and surprise me the next time he came over :)

• We usually just go hey this is Andrew and he goes hey this is izzy - im not a fan of labelling it anyway. It adds to much pressure for us

• You should label it. Eventually someone will ask if he's your boyfriend anyways.

• I don't know what else this dude could possibly say besides saying "I like you" to make you realize that he likes you. Like sheesh, it's pretty obvious yo.

• Yes. Yes I do think he likes you.

• Really yay! He called me last night and we were on the phone for 25 mins

• Did he? Yeah that's a pretty good indication he likes you

• Kinda sounds like he does.
    Do you like him?
    If so, tell him how you feel!!!
    Us guys are so oblivious that we honestly almost never know whats happening so its best to be nice a clear and upfront with us.

• I'm pretty sure he knows, I'm scared he only likes me at a friends with benefits but how he treats me feel like it's more than that

• ir menas he likes u

What Girls Said 6

• aw that's so cute. i need that in my life lol.
    sure he does!

• It means good morning

• No he clearly hates you and is trying to leave you but when he speaks or texts, his vocabulary is only capable of sweet, loving and kind words.

• Sarcasm?

• Just a bit. It's what you get when you ask if the guy you have been dating for a year, who texts you sweet loving, kind, thoughtful texts, actually likes you. I mean really?

• It obviously means that he thinks you're ugly.

• Your just a piece of ass to him

• he doesn't mean anything, i have a friend a guy who send me similar stuff and he have already a girlfriend this just mean your his friends and nothing more. Don't imagine stuff for just a little message like that