How to get cute guys to like you when you're ugly af😭?

ok so i'm really gross looking and it really has ruined my life because i can't ever attract boys and i know why obviously it's cause i'm ugly but i was wondering if there were guys that weren't as shallow? that could look past my hideous looks? i know there are probably very few guys that look past looks but i also have a very "personality " in my opinion soo am i just a complete turn off & a fail? by the way i'm 15 even though it syas i'm 20 on my profile and i feel very bad for not having a boyfriend when all of my friends have had dozens of bfs so i'm just wondering if its possible to attract cute guys in any way also i'll attach a photo so you guys can see how ugly i am (ew) and also maybe give advice on how to look at least cute? Here's a shitty pic of me. : How to get cute guys to like you when you're ugly af😭?

I've made many typos sorry for that i was typing really fast so don't go thinking i can't spell correctly 😅

1328

Most Helpful Guy

• Being completely straight and honest with you, I actually think you look quite cute. Smiling would just make your pictures look even better :D

I think the biggest issue you have right now is confidence in yourself. You just need to realize that you aren't ugly and that will open up possibilities. You'll realize that you can indeed attract guys, and guys will be attracted to you. If you consider yourself ugly and un-datable, you'll naturally turn down guys, assuming that they would/could never like you.

-----
    Also, you are 15. I would find it kind of odd if someone had "dozens of boyfriends" by that age. Their relationships must've not lasted long, if they were even relationships haha.
    Don't worry about other peoples' numbers. Date for yourself when you want to when the moment is right. Date for quality, not for quantity. A boyfriend is not a number -- it is a person you like and want to spend time with and such.
    At age 15 you are also young. MANY girls don't start dating at age 15 nowadays. Heck, I know some that haven't gotten a date or anything like that and they are 20+.

Though I'm a dude, I haven't had a girlfriend either and I'm 20. As far as I know, I'm not ugly, nor do I have an awful personality. Don't worry about it. Relax, ease into the dating world, and realize you do have a chance.

Confidence! You are not ugly. You do not have a crappy personality. You can do it.
    media.giphy.com/media/geYwtodB9AiI0/giphy.gif

• Omg that's really sweet i still think i'm ugly but i'll try n be confident about it

• Thank you asker Olivia for the MHO. If you ever need more help, feel free to ask!

• Yeah but don't worry about it.. πŸ’“

Most Helpful Girl

• Ummmmm stop playing into the "I'm not cute enough plan" and start playing for the "I'm super cute and going do my homework and succeed at life because I'm awesome and if a guy misses that, it's HIS problem" team.
    media.giphy.com/media/BzIsG0j1LLuPm/giphy.gif

What Guys Said 27

• I think @dangerDoge sums it up... can't say anything past that. You are average, not ugly af or whatever you kids call it these days. I was going to say that the reason why you don't attract anyone is because YOU don't even attract YOU. don't compare yourself darling. You are you... and YOU are the shit. which ever boy doesn't like you, can bite the big one.

• first of all you are not ugly.
    second of all having a boyfriend is not important at all. i mean i am the same age as my profile says and i have been single all my life and never cared while my freinds were loading chicks. not having a boyfriend means it didn't clicked. nothing to do with beauty. don't feel the pressure on yourself, you are young, enjoy your life. you don't have to try to be in relationship. you will simply run into it.

• You have a mirror that distorts what you see. You are very attractive. My only comment? SMILE!! Every girl who smiles gets a guy!

• If you are ugly physically. Try and be beautiful outwardly by attitude.

• You really are not ugly at all. In fact I'm surprised that you don't have a queue of guys all wanting to take you out. A nice smile would make you absolutely stunning. By the sound of it you maybe lack self confidence and that comes across to others. Any guy who isn't knocked over by your looks is either blind or stupid. Just carry on being who and what you are and it will all come out in the wash XXXXX.

• you don't have ugly girl problems, you have problems in your head.

there is a difference

• You aren't ugly for one. Two you need to smile more, and three think positively. How you presive yourself is how others do as well.
    How is your attitude, demeanor, and personality?
    Yes you can attract guys but you have to change your attitude and personality to attract them. Perhaps your body language too.

• Everyone has the thought of feeling "ugly" it's just human nature remember that!! You're very young and still have a lot to experience. Remember that looks are subjective... Out of the millions of guys out there, there's going to be millions of cute guys who'd go for you!
    I think you're damn gorgeous... never question your looks, it's who you are and there's nothing you can change about yourself physically but only mentally and confidence :)

• But you are not ugly! You are pretty :-)

• ❄❄⛄⛄It seems you have serious self esteem issues. Those of your friends who have dozens of bfs are shallow because counting their numbers it looks like they have relationship only to have sex.
    By the way you are NOT ugly as fuck, you are still better looking than me❄❄⛄⛄

• Lol. You're not ugly one bit. You do, however, have a really shitty self-esteem. Guys probably notice that and it can be repulsive to some.

• Uh you're not ugly..

• Well it would really help if you stopped fishing for compliments and validating yourself based on others opinions. Figure out why you don't believe you're awesome (it may have nothing to do with your looks) and then fix it. Low self esteem is a crutch. It allows you to feel bad for not fixing your issues instead of actually working hard to fix them. It never goes away until you do. Consider figuring out your worst anxious unreasonable fear and putting yourself in situations where it may happen. UNREASONABLE FEARS ONLY.

• You are average looking. At worst.

The reason you haven't dated much is probably because you're 15.

There's also the fact that if you don't think anyone is attracted to you, you tend to ignore subtle signs that people are.

• You're not ugly at all. Like, fucking whatsoever, you actually look pretty decent tbf.

Putting yourself down too much before you've even tried matey. Fuck loads of dudes would date you, looks for a girl mean so much less then I think you realise.

• You do realize that you are no where near ugly, right?

Seriously... squint your eyes, tie up your hair, roll down a flight of stairs, and you'll look like her and be every nerd's ultimate fantasy:

vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• I didn't found you ugly at all...

• Yeah whatever you're not ugly at all. Why have a name that says 19 when your only 15? Anyway it's not a good thing that your friends has had dozens of bf's already..

• Because i wanted to be older & yes it is they make me feel lonely they're always trying to make me jealous and they bug me all the time for being single..

• Your not ugly at all!

• I see , you are fishing properly

• You're not ugly you are unhappy. Having an unhappy face will not do great in the dating world. Smile more, Proactive, be confident and wear medium rare rib-eye steaks around your waiste and I guarantee you some action.

• You are definatly not ugly! Lighten up your 15! You have a bit of acne but that will clear up. Your honestly pretty

• you're not ugly, stop worrying

• Seems we need to buy you some good glasses.

• Try and become uglier for a while then go back to your old look, you'll feel hotter.

• Your not ugly, im shure you will find someone.

• you're not ugly... don'tthink that of yourself.

What Girls Said 12

• You actually aren't ugly. I didn't like the way I looked when I was 15 either. It's an age when we feel awkward. I think you are pretty. I was expecting some serious wildebeest by the way you describe yourself and you need to overcome low self-esteemβ™‘

• I think you're very cute..

• you're not ugly, I have seen people who look lets say a lot more unattractive.. get guys so it's not impossible

• You are hella cute actually. Start believing in yourself.

• You ain't even ugly tbh.

• your not uly now stop it!

• You don't have to fee ugly as I see your picture.

• You are not ugly at all by the way your eyes are gorgeous

• Work on yourself and try to make yourself even hotter. And you're not ugly by the way!

• Honestly just be you and put yourself out there. Dont ve afraid of rejection because you will just miss opportunities. You are just 15. Once high school is over, the dating scene changes and guys looks for other things in girls.

• People really don't know what ugly means. *Sigh*

• Umm? I'm ugly. I have been bullied and called ugly many times also i once posted on here for people to rate my looks and i got rated a 4/10 . & when i llook in the mirror i look ugly aswell. If i were pretty wouldn't i be able to attract tons of guys attention? Guys don't even talk to me

• Well, from the photo you posted, you are definitely not ugly. You are cute actually. Look how all the guys answered, do you think they are lying to make you feel better? They have other things to do. And boys your age are very insecure themselves but don't let others know it, that's why they don't approach you. They are just affraid to seem awkward in front of a girl. Confidence is something that comes with age, it is very hard to be confident at your age because the kids in school are very mean, that is the only way and option they see to bring themselves above others in order to raise their shitty self-esteem. That is the fact that I discovered when I finished school. It really gets better, trust me, but the earlier you learn how to accept and love yourself the sooner it will get better, and then you'll laugh at your past self esteem issues. And last thing: When a person believes they are beautiful, it shows immediately and somehow others start to see that too. I hope you realize it.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more