What can I do be attracted my own race?

My mother and I never had close relationship and every time I look at Asian women, they remind of my mother. I am attracted to girls with light/brown hair and blue eyes. Somthing about that ice cold blue eyes make me weak in the knees but chances of finding them is very slim where I live which makes me sad. I need serious answers, no trolling please!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Self-hatred. SMH

• Is it now? Do you know that there are far more Asian women who aren't sexually attracted to Asian men than Asian men not being sexually attracted to Asian women? Since this is the case, do you believe a large population of Asian women have self-hatred issue? I've seen a lot of Asian girls say Asian guys remind them of their relatives as their reason for not being into them. The Question Asker is the first Asian guy I've seen who feels the same about Asian girls.

• @MyUsernameRules: LOL you seem to be very emotional when comes to preference things. Look at his statement " I hate Asian women" This is basically a reflection of how he views his own people because he has already hated his look to begin with. Asian women just remind him of his look thus affect his judgment on his preference. He is the first Asian guy? Haha I live in Asia country and trust me a White lady can pass as a criminal yet get many men who willing to date them just because she is White. It's all about the status and media brainwashing.

• No I wouldn't date any white girl just because they are white, that would be a fetish. Also most of white girls who come to my country seems to very masculine and fat which I don't find attractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• Familiarity breeds contempt, yeah? I'll keep it real simple then. Take some time to KNOW these women. Go beyond physical appearance, GO GET LAID, connect physically and more importantly, emotionally. You will not think about your mother.
    m.quickmeme.com/.../...fad1774cf923f749b5233fb.jpg

• Problem is I don't find them sexually attractive, so What can I do? yeah I haven't had sex in awhile.

• Like I said, take the time know them. Spend some time with them, know what they like, what they want. Listen to them. You'll find differences. You've got to try first.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe just go out with the next girl who asks you out - or the next girl that says 'yes' to you...
    And then... see where it goes. Maybe you'll learn that someone's personality is more valuable. Who know...

• thats a normal childhood trauma caused by mum.. every Asian woman reminds u your own mother.
    its ok to like blue eyes, no problem... go to scandinavia and u will be fed up with blue eyes...

What Guys Said 2

• You're asian? I'm Asian, myself is not attracted to my own race. So conservative culture overall, to be honest im living in a muslim country where majority of them are.

• If you like what you like then go for it.
    Don't seek your own race if you are not attracted to them, it's a waste of time.

If you can't find girls, then move to a place where you can.