So confused over this guy?

So I met this guy a year and a half ago at a party and after that we started messaging and soon started a form of relationship and it was amazing and I fell head over heels for him, the problem was he has just got of relationship with his ex he was with for 3 years because she cheated on him, it was always in the back of my head that he wasn't over her and of course I was right as after a few months he became distant and he broke it off saying he wasn't feeling it, and then a few weeks later he was back with his ex, I was devastated. Anyway I got over him and about 7 months later he broke up with her again, and got back in contact with me saying he was sorry for being an asshole to be the previous year, at this point I was totally over him and agreed that it was okay and we ended up texting again and we met up a couple of times. But I just couldn't shake the feeling he was going to fuck me over again and I was paranoid that he was speaking to another girl and just deleted him from social media. About a week went past and he didn't even text to ask why which makes me think there is someone else. Any way I got drunk and ended up texting him say that I hope we were cool and I deleted him because it obviously wasn't going to work between us and if we were still friends, he replied and said it was cool and yeah we are. But he never said anything about us not working out, He was never one for saying how he feels and I'm just so confused, like I love him and have done since I met him really, I just don't want anyone else and can't but think he is the one for me like no one has ever got my humour like him, so I just don't know what to do :( sorry for the long post just needed to get it off my chest if anyone has any advice it would be great.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah I don't think he's the one. Personally I think any time you spend on is just a waste. He doesn't sound like he's that into you or fully committed for you. I would stay clear and find someone else who will treat you the way you should be treated :)

• You need someone who's able to communicate freely, lovingly. The ''he never said anything about us not working out'' is a RED FLAG

What Girls Said 0