Everyone around says he likes me and we should date but I don't know how to talk to him?

me and this guy met almost a year ago and we started talking and we were dating but not officially. we have been on and off since summer and now we are talking again and it seems to be getting kinda serious it seems but every time I bring up a relationship he always backs away and then we don't talk for like weeks.He texts me everyday and we hang out every weekend and something always end up happening when we hang out .

Everyone around says he likes me and we should date but I don't know how to talk to him about it because he won't bring it up i don't know if I'm wasting my time or if I should keep with the flow

.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, at our age... a relationship still isn't the eye of every guys desire...

So it's possible that he could be avoiding that situation...

But in light, what is the situation really?

Is it that you would prefer to have a "title".

I mean what do you think would happen more if he did admit that he was in a relationship.

I mean, it seems that you do everything together anyway...

So why not just go with the flow?

I don't know how your situation would change by adding the term of a relationship around what your already doing.

If you need to know that your working towards a life together, then that's what you should make known. Now there's a chance that he'll back off, but if a relationship is what you want, and your unsatisfied with the terms of what ever you have right now, then you be upfront...

I can't lie and tell you that I I think he's ready, because I don't believe he's ready...

My advice... if you want him, is to continue to take things slow, and just enjoy the ride of becoming a couple. If things keep going the way you described, your bound to be together in the end.

Good Luck

Sincerely,

A Loving Black Man

• If he hasn't asked you already, he won't ask you within the time that your patience allows.

Ask him instead -> "John, I've grown feelings for you. How do you feel about that?"

~ ArtistBBoy

What Girls Said 0