Am I undatable?

So Im a fairly cute 15 year old girl and I've never had a boyfriend or my first kiss. I think its because I've always been seen as the smart girl who will help with your hw. I have tons of friends, and Im friends with guys too. I've talked with a few guys and almost started releationships, but nothing ever happens.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are for sure not undatable.. no women is.. but in my view you should wait a bit to get into all of that stuff.. many women want and do try and get into that way to early.. these age that you are at now and the next for or five.. should be for you to enjoy things.. as you only get them once.. I had a friend of mine.. a girl that I met in the 7th grade and we were pretty good friends.. she was fourteen and wanted to start dating.. well it did not work out very well at all.. this one guy she went with just after turning 15.. talked her into having sex with him.. she ended up pregnant that first time and was a young mother at fifteen and told me that decision ruined her life.. so look before you leap.. have a great day

Most Helpful Girl

• So let me point something out for you...

You're 15.

It's normal not to have a boyfriend or a first kiss at that age. You don't even really need that stuff now.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• you just have to wait for the right moment. and if you like a guy then go for it:)

• Maybe you come across as intimidating? Some guys are intimidated by girls who are smart and have a lot of friends, Especially if she's cute too.