How to ask a girl out?

Ok... so how do you ask someone out? I'm interested in knowing the timing. Should I ask her right away or should I start by talking to her and make her feel at ease around me? Do I tell her that I like her and I want to hang out with her or just throw an invitation to do something together without mentioning that I am into her? There is this girl in my class that I find pretty and I caught her twice looking at me. Not sure why but I want to think that she might be interested...

What Girls Said 2

• get closer to her and try to make her feel more comfortable around you. then ask if she wants to hang out and see how she feels about it. do this a few times and see how it goes and if she likes it. then tell her how you feel.
    also could you please post an opinion on my question too? it would mean a lot x

• I think you should get to know her a little more, so she will feel at ease around you. Then when you feel like your relationship is close enough you should ask her out.

What Guys Said 1

• by asking out. best to as soon as u can, in neutral location when she's alone.