What should I do to spice up a makeout session with my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost three months now. Kissing is fun, but sometimes it gets a little boring. However, I refuse to have sex until marriage. I need advice on how to make kissing more interesting. Thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Guy

• lay ontop of each other while you make out, also let him feel you (with clothes ON) and vice versa (with clothes ON)

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe that the little moment before the kiss is almost hotter than the kiss itself. You could try teasing him a little. Like lean in for a kiss but don't let him kiss you. Pull back a little and just keep a little distance between your lips and maybe look into his eyes for a minute and look away until you just have to kiss him. I'm not sure it that made sense or not lol
    Another thing you could try is a little light lip biting. Take his lower lip between your teeth and gently tug. Most guys like that a lot.
    If he's into it you could try kissing around his earlobe and neck. I know I go completely weak in the knees when I get kisses there.
    Explore a little with your hands too. Run them through his hair and under his shirt - he'll love it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• That is a respectable goal, but just keep in mind that anything that "spices up" kissing is going to turn you on, and turn him on. Waiting will get more difficult the further you go, but if you're really determined to wait, then you'll be able to resist temptation.

Anyway, you can explore with your hands, kiss each other on the neck and ears, lay on top of each other or you can sit on his lap, you can grind, etc. Have fun!

• Spicing up a makeout sesh will probably just lead to a wider desire for sex on his part and possibly yours.

Make sure both of y'all are on the same page before attempting anything suggested cause I know what its like to lose one's inhibitions in a heated moment of lust.

• That's very true. Thank you for that advice.

• Nothing you are under 18 swat your butt down somewhere and pick up a book. Before, you have to be picking up behind a baby BY YOURSELF

• Give him a hickie or let him give you one :P

• haha Thank you for your advice. However, we both agree that hickeys are gross. lol

• Start off slow, lean in and look at his lips to signal you want to kiss. Kissing can lead to making out. There is no such thing as to much tongue (well at least in opinion). Sitting in his lap is a good idea for this. Move in up as close to his face. Gasp for air. Lick, bite, peck, kiss, mix it up a bit. Slowly move to the neck. It's a sweet spot. When you do this, make sure you take your time and kiss gently. You want him to relax and melt up (it will). You can play with his ears too, bite them softly if you want. Look into his eyes occasionally. When kissing him, you can have him chase you. What I mean by this is tease him: go in for a kiss and right when he gets into it, slowly pull away. It will get him excited an wanting more. One of my friends used to end the kiss with 3 little pecks on the lips while looking at me. I always thought of it as 1: "I" 2: "love" 3: "you."