Why is my ex acting like crazy?

We broke up 2 months ago because she moved very far away. During these months we have talked just a little and now after 3 weeks without talking I decided to text her and she told me "fuck you and don't ever write to me again. If you can go weeks without talking to me go another more"

I am confused.

What Girls Said 3

• Communication to us is a sign that we are on your mind and you care. When that communication stops we feel that you moved on to something or someone else who you are now giving that time to.

• I don't know man. Sometimes us females can be completely psychotic. It could be that "time of the month", but don't ask her. It'll just make things worse. Sometimes we end up in bad moods with no idea why. I say just give it time. Either she is trying to get it across that she's done with you, or she isn't. Only time will tell. Best wishes!

• aha sounds just like me i just did the same thing to my ex. I think you should be understanding. And clearly she's hurt you haven't talked to her.

What Guys Said 0