Would you date a girl who has never had a boyfriend?

I am 19 and I have never had a boyfriend due to my own pickiness. Would it weird out guys if they found out I've never gone past a first date with a guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course I would date her and be very happy that I am the first.. she took the plunge with sort of speak.. she would never have to worry about me being pushy to get what I want.. I just do not operate like that.. it is a fifty fifty deal or the deal is off or is not ever offered.. but many other guys do push to get what they want and also some of them if they do not get what they want.. they walk away from the lady

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. You are just fine! There are plenty of 19 year old guys and girls that haven't gone on a date before either. If the guy has gone out with girls before it probably won't matter to him.

What Guys Said 13

• It is uncommon but Id feel flattered that you had high standards and I was the first one to meet them.

• It probably would not weird them out, although some will probably ask why you had not had one or just assume you are picky

• Yeah, pretty sure that's not an issue for a lot of people. Besides 19 isn't that old yet lol

• No, it's a non-issue to most guys your age.

• Guys would not be weirded out.

• no i be ok with it and let you take your time if that's what you need

• That would be sorta ideal, actually, lol

• Under 21, sure... maybe...

But the older you get, the more this becomes a red flag.

• No, it's not an issue.

• i'd be happy.

• Stop being so damn picky then.

• No, don't ever worry about what anyone else thinks. They can all go... themselves.

• At 19? It isn't an issue really. Won't bat an eyelash at all.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm almost 18, and I just started dating my first ever boyfriend in December. I told him that he was my first, and it didn't weird him out at all. Best wishes!