Weird to text the girl you like, "see you on the other side" at the end of a gnight message?

I first sent a gnight message and then i said the above statement next after she replied to the first one

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing wrong with that as long as it was the final text of the night

Most Helpful Guy

• I dunno, depends if you're being humorous or just a fuckin' weirdo.

My crush and I tell each other "have a nice life" sometimes.

What Girls Said 4

• Hun that makes it sound creepy and that you died...

• It sounds like you want her to die or something.

• "The other side" sounds like dying to me 😂 but it's fine to say

• Do you dream?

• Did you mean to say that you would be dreaming of each other? That's very sweet. I'm not sure that meaning came across through the words you chose.

• Well she definitely knows how I am and what I'm into as far as my spiritual practices go, so I am hoping that was how it implied but who knows 😮

• I don't know, that feels strangely open ended.
    "Goodnight"
    "Goodnight"
    "See you on the other side"
    ... huh? Lol

• My goodnight message was longer and more heartfelt than that, for sure hahahaha you guys dream right?

• Of course we do lol I mean if you meant I'll be dreaming of you or something then that could be sweet. I've never heard "see you on the other side" associated with dreaming though, so I wouldn't have known what to make of that text lol. That's just personal though, and she could totally get what you meant and just fell asleep :)

What Guys Said 0