Should I ask her to hang out or sit down and talk?

a year ago I though this girl turn me down. when I told her how I felt about her and ask her how she felt about me she simply said, "I'm not looking to date anyone right now." it wouldn't fit into her schedule she is about work work and that she would always be there for me. I took it as a rejection. even after that. interestingly, we still communicated either through email or text message. all of this happen during my medical leave from school. she pretty much knows what I've been through and what I continue to go through. I get back on campus I run into her a couple times. I thought she was awkward around me. a few times she went out of her way to text me. she even initiated a chat with me asking where have I been. I run into her today and she stops and talked to me. she was primarily saying she doesn't see me and of course how was everything. I'm really starting to wander did misinterpret what she was trying to say. I've been wanting to talk to her but I didn't want to make her feel awkward. I know she was very supported and a good friend, which is why I was attracted to her. but I thought she rejected me so I backed off. I would like to talk to her and catch up. but I don't know how ask without coming off as trying to push up on her. any suggestions?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• if she is initiating things, I think you are all good to pursue some time together. women can be hard to read but it seems like she might be more interested now.