I just learned that my boyfriend doesn't want it till were married?

So im open about sex, its natural thing. But a question was bothering me, because i love him unlike anyone i am able to ask about almost anything. But sex, he gets weird even about the idea of making out sometimes, afraid my dad will catch us again (and he was grabbing my ass). And so my question to him was, if were still together in a few years, would u want to do it, because at that time i should be ready. And he answered with yeah, as long as if its not bad or unmarried. I love him, i can see myself with him in the next 10-20 years. But this keeps bothering me, and i can't go to anyone else really. My mom would tell me to forget about it, and my dad would tell me that our relationship won't last that long. And I don't know what to say, or do. Im not afraid of sex, its a natural thing humans do (with protection and pill of course). But im wondering to myself, can i wait that long? Do i wanna marry a virgin? Should i convince him to do it before that? Im just confused, because when we make out, i feel a spark, even when i didn't talk to him for a month, i considered breaking up to handle a family matter, but when i saw him after, we connected again, and it felt so magical. I don't know if ill ever have that again. I want to keep him forever, but I don't know if i can knowing this. I know im young, (no lecturing that im young plz). But this question on top of everything thats been happening at home. Its confused emotions, i just dont know what to think. After this i thought about so much, i couldn't sleep till 5am, and i kept thinking, what is going to happen? Am i gonna break up with him when he doesn't want this? If he doesn't want... me? Please help, im so paranoid, i can't sleep, and i dont wanna tell him this until i know exactly what to say. I love him, and dont wanna see him hurt, or me ever again.

What Guys Said 2

• Do you love him enough to wait that long? Waiting until marriage before sex is not for every one and I wouldn't blame anyone for breaking up with someone for that very reason. What is it that you really want? I think both of you have different views in life and just want two separate things. Good luck and I hope you figure things out

• I just learned that my boyfriend doesn't want it till were married?

Anonymous
    (Under 18)(Under 18)(Under 18)(Under 18)(Under 18)(Under 18)

Seems legit.

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't wait that long. As its a part of natural instinct but thats your call if you love him enough to