Signs of like, love, or casual dating?

We have been dating for about 4 months. We broke it off for a couple weeks, but we gave it another try. He is having problems with his ex wife (divorced 9 years, and have 2 teenage kids), and I am just waiting for my divorce to be finalized. The boyfriend asked me how I thought the relationship was going...was I happy with my time with him and was I happy with my down time. I told him I wanted to see him more, so we have been doing that. He is always making me dinner of my choice, trying to get me a new job where he works, kicks his friends out of his house when he wants me to come over. I have not met his kids (talked to one on the phone), nor his friends (talked to one on the phone). This guy will basically go out of his way to help me with whatever I need done. He has offered to come to my house to help fix something major that broke, offered to loan me money. I was able to spend this weekend with him, and it was great. He wanted me to go back again tonight. He always calls to make sure I got home safe, and that everything went cool with my kids while I was gone. When we can't be near each other, we talk to each other about every 2-3 hours just to say hi, how's it going, etc. He tends to "get angry" like if I forget to pay a bill and have to pay a penalty out of it. He relies on me in regards to issues with his ex-wife and children. He has yet to tell me he loves me, but he does call me sweetheart and other little nicknames.

Are these signs he likes me, starting to love me, or just a casual relationship.We have been dating for about 4 months. We broke it off for a couple weeks, but we gave it another try. He is having problems with his ex wife (divorced 9 years, and have 2 teenage kids), and I am just waiting for my divorce to be finalized. The boyfriend asked me how I thought the relationship was going...was I happy with my time with him and was I happy with my down time. I told him I wanted to see him more, so we have been doing that. He is always making me dinner of my choice, trying to get me a new job where he works, kicks his friends out of his house when he wants me to come over. I have not met his kids (talked to one on the phone), nor his friends (talked to one on the phone). This guy will basically go out of his way to help me with whatever I need done. He has offered to come to my house to help fix something major that broke, offered to loan me money. I was able to spend this weekend with him, and it was great. He wanted me to go back again tonight. He always calls to make sure I got home safe, and that everything went cool with my kids while I was gone. When we can't be near each other, we talk to each other about every 2-3 hours just to say hi, how's it going, etc. He tends to "get angry" like if I forget to pay a bill and have to pay a penalty out of it. He relies on me in regards to issues with his ex-wife and children. He has yet to tell me he loves me, but he does call me sweetheart and other little nicknames.

Are these signs

What Guys Said 1

• So, he sounds pretty good: much more than a casual thing. Why would he care about you paying the bills if it was casual? Don't work where he works, not in the same company: that would be really tricky.

Ask him what love means to him, or how he wants to be loved.

What Girls Said 0