Was I stupid for asking out a very pretty and obviously way out of my league girl?

• Yes you were
  • No you were not

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all! If you liked the girl, then you did the right thing by asking her out. Please don't worry about who is in your league or not. If you like someone, go for it!

What Girls Said 8

• My boyfriend never asked me out because he thought I was out of his league (we were friends before we went serious) so I obviously asked him out, but you can't always wait for the girl to do that. It's good you asked her out because now you have closure and don't ask yourself 'what if she said yes'. Maybe she rejected you but now you know you did everything you could.

• Never. Good on ya!

• haha i like how some people use the "out of my league" term... no one is ever out of anyone's league. its great that you asked, so now you dont have to wonder about the "what if"

• No because at least now, you won't end up regretting the chances that you never took. It's always worth taking the risk because some day, doing such a small thing like that might turn out to be something greater than you expected

• Its not stupid to like her or approach her.
    What would be stupid is to have expected her to like you back since when they're that much better looking you're playing with probability.

• So by that logic I was stupid for approaching her

• Well apparently she rejected you because you're not goodlooking enough. She doesn't know you enough to reject you based off your personality.

• But does that mean she'd never date me for my personality because she doesn't like my looks?

• Hey you have to try in life. There is no harm in trying!
    take care.

• No. What makes you think that?

• Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

What Guys Said 17

• No. You are doing what is necessary to flourish. Men have to take these risks. Women don't. You are a man.

• But she probably gets asked out left, right and centre every second of her life.

• Not necessarily. Only confident men ask her out, which men are less and less so these days.

It's not as easy as it used to be to wear the pants with women starting to out-earn men. Men have to find other ways to feel confident in themselves and provide, and that's where a gap exists.

• But she's so pretty.

• nah man you're just doing what a guy has to do.

• There are no "leagues". The way to date beautiful women is to ask them out. Did she accept?

• NO.

beleive it or not. many gorgeous women want a less attractive man so she can feel secure in the relationship. many hot chicks get used and tossed around

• Doubt that.

• your problem is you're applying how a man sees things.

before physical attraction, women want security... this is why being hot is way more benificail to women.

• Hot?

• you're never dumb for showing interest in a girl dafuq? just dont shower her with attention it will make your chances of dating her close to zero.

• Why is that?

• well cause you want ot make her know you like her, but dont give her too much attention if she gets enough she will seek another guy who gives her less attention, less is better with women.

• No, you weren't stupid. Life is too short to live with regrets.

• Nah, once in a while you gotta swing on one out of the strike zone.

• No that means you're smart for going for the Gold when everyone else was going for Silver.

• No. There´s nothing wrong with being attracted to people, and many very ´attractive´ girls are single too.

• Don't see why, at least you had the balls to go for it, could have worked out

• If she rejects you take it as a confidence boost.

• But she said no, right?

• there is no such thing like "not my leguage" in first place.

• Nah. Rejection might hurt but at least you're doing something. Keep trying and good luck man!

• U tried u won the 2 prize... it will help u score next time

• No girls do it all the. Its fine