Should I text him?

I really like this guy , but I don't know if he likes me (which I don't think he does) but I still like him and I don't know if I should text him. I'm scared to do it because I don't want him to think I'm weird.

Most Helpful Guy

• Risk it. Do it.

If you can't determine anything from his actions yet, and you're kinda sure he's not into someone else, it won't be weird.

Best case scenario, you'll date him.
    Worst case scenario, you'll get friendzoned and forced to move on.

It will also serve you well as life experience.

• What should I say? Should I say something funny or just a simple what's up?

• To start off I'd really suggest something innocent, cause if you straight away say something like "Hey what are you up to" and don't really address anything it will seem extremely obvious that you're into him, and for some people, even desperate. Maybe ask him a question about a class, or about a friend, and if the conversation kind of begins to die then you can say something like "Lol so what are you up to?" and the conversation should keep on going. If he likes you he'll mostly help towards it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for it. He won't think you're weird. In fact odds are that he will appreciate it.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think he will think you are weird, I always say that it's better to take a harmless risk than do nothing at all and possibly miss out!

• Do it. He probably does.

What Girls Said 0