Who should pay?

I was at dunkin donuts other day with my girlfriend, we order something and end up argueing who paying. I pay of it but she seem to insist of paying for it. Should I ever let her pay anything for me because every time I about pay for something, she always want to psy for it or go half

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. I think if you were the one who invited her out then you should be the one to pay. If she was the one who invited you out then she should pay. If the both of you came to the decision together then each person should pay for themselves. That's usually how I see it for dating, however if you're in a relationship I suppose whoever wants to pay should be able to, and maybe the other person can pay for something else later in the day.

Most Helpful Guy

• Many ways to go about this. If she is your girlfriend and there was an argument on who is going to pay after you offered... dude... your man-card is on the table. Don't get me wrong, i love an independent woman... but i like one who still recognizes when a man is trying to do his thing.
    This incident can tell you a lot about your future with this girl... for one, im sure she's gonna challenge you about something else later, and its not gonna involve money, its gonna involve your man-card. good luck.

What Girls Said 3

• I'd prefer to pay half. I don't like feeling like a financial burden constantly, and she might feel the same way.

• It's not bad she wants to pay, let her pay the half sometimes, your wallet will thank you :) and she'll feel better too.

• Just split that shit half

What Guys Said 1

• Work with her. You pay one date she pay the next. That's good she seems to be one who isn't stuck up and greedy. She's a keeper just work with her sometimes. Either that or talk to her about it. Ask her why she won't let you pay