Nervous about kissing him... advice?

I've been talking to this guy for a few weeks now. We're going on our first date sometime next week and I know he is going to kiss me.
He is very experienced and I'm not. I've only kissed 2 guys. The last kiss was years ago. I've forgotten how to do it so this one might as well be considered my first.
He always talks about how he's shocked that I've only kissed that many guys and it makes me more nervous than I already am.

I'm also not looking forward to it because I'm sure I'm going to be bad and it'll be awkward so I'm worried that it will ruin things for us. I don't want him to be turned off or not like me anymore because of it.

I'm freaking out way too much over this and I don't know what to do.

What Guys Said 1

• Let the emotions build up before the kiss and make it a long passionate one.

What Girls Said 1

• He's probably expecting to take the lead during the kiss. Basically if you just copy what he does, then you'll be good. It's okay to be nervous! That's half the excitement about a kiss! Especially if it's been a while