I have a crush on her but I don't know if she even likes me back though?

So I was walking at the hallway & I saw the girl I like walking with her friend & I saw that she was looking at me. Then when we pass by again I turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend. Then when she came to class I was looking at her & she caught me. Then when she went over to talk to her friend I was looking at her but then I stopped. Later when I turn around I saw her at the back of the class & she was looking at me. But then later she had left class early.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like she may have a little crush on you. But you'll never know unless you go say hi!

• You think she likes me but I don't know why when we pass by again at the hallway I turn to look at her but she just hide behind her friend. But do you think I was looking at her too much so that's why she moved to the back or no?

• She just sounds shy and probably wasn't expecting you to see her hide lol

What Guys Said 1