What does it mean when a guy just wants to be friends?

I'm a girl so I met this guy on a dating app. He sent me a wink and asked me for my number. We started talking on the phone for a few days. He talked about how he wants to fuck me. Then yesterday he told me we can't date because we're incompatible But he still wanted to be friends. What does that mean? I said no, I wasn't looking for friends on a dating app. He got mad at me and called me bitter.

Most Helpful Guy

• It just means he either did not want to commit to a serious relationship with you or he just wanted a friends with benefits situation maybe since he talked about fucking you

What Guys Said 2

• It means exactly that. Most guys are really straight forward.

Then there are the crafty types who stay 3 steps ahead. Maybe he's just luring you to his trap so you will want to fuck him instead of him trying to fuck you.

• It means you got played, sister. Never depend on dating apps or online dating. You'll find everything on them, except a date-worthy guy/girl

What Girls Said 2

• He isn't attracted to you or is into someone else.

• he sounds as an idito... stop letting him make a fool from u. back off