Would it be right to take someone's girl away?

They always do that to me why not doing that to the other dudes? I ain't gonna be alone for the rest of my life... What do you guys say?

Most Helpful Girl

• Calm down, you're 16😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

• What are you? a caveman?

Girls are not anyone's property and nobody "takes" them away. They leave you because you don't have your shit together - probably because you still think of women as "yours".

Wake the fuck up man.

• I don't mean it that way; What I mean is that It's kinda fucked up that I'm flirting with this chick and someone comes andruins everything, and bruh there's this chick who I want hook up with she already has a man, but fuck I want get my revenge from those dude who ruined it for me

• The greatest irony of life is that as soon as you stop giving a fuck about these things, you will get more girls than you can deal with.

Chill out, play the long game.

What Girls Said 3

• If she can be "taken," then I'm thinking he never really had her to begin with.

• why would you want to be with someone who so easily could be taken, if she can be taken then she can be taken from you.

• An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

What Guys Said 1

• A girl isn't something you can 'take', and definitely not out of some sense of revenge or entitlement. If a girl isn't happy with her relationship, she'll leave, she doesn't need you to step in. And you're only 16, you've got plenty of time.