So, what are the first things you'd talk about with your crush in a first conversation 😀?

Just curious 😅

1|1
4|7

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• lol I have no idea at all xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if I'd have a crush on someone before having my first conversation with them, but if I was interested, I'd probably ask her about herself. What her hobbies are. What her dreams and aspirations are. What her favourite type of food is (So I can maybe take her there on a date). I'd make a couple of my really lame jokes because I'm very un-funny. Then I'd ask her about what she likes doing and find out as much as I could about her.

0|0
    0|0
  • My crush goes on and off, what I mean is , the minute or second I see a girl has no interest in me or shows she has no interest I do a full 180 and i'm out, but what I talked about with my crushed's are going out to the cafe, or bringing up going to this beautiful restaurant that has a water fountain and great atmosphere

0|0
    0|0
  • So u like sushi... hey like sushi...😏

0|0
    0|0
  • The first thing have general chat & know his likes & dislikes & have a better study of him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hobbies, interests, special moments,

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Favorites, family, general get-to-know-you questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first time I talked to my crush it was about travelling and camping lol I was so happy hahaha, that was a pretty good day xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Eating my booty groceries

0|0
    0|0