Online dating good and bad experiences? Would you do it?

I have been on many dates through online dating, but it seems so bizarre now and you don't know who is crazy, I have had a girl stalk me before and it was a little scary. What are your opinions, would you be willing to share good and bad experiences with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I Belong to this Reputable Free one, @johnamoly... Badoo, and Never had a problem in Finding a Mate nor a Date.
    However, it Isn't for Everyone. I used to Find Many different Relationships Off from Behind the Computer Curtain but When I went on the Book, Facebook, 6 years ago, a Man from Egypt found Me and in Time.. I flew over to Meet up and Second Trip... We tied the Knot down the Line.
    Good luck. xx

• oh wow! Congrats and that is an awesome story, it may not help that some of the sites I am on are a little seedy and known for one night stands, which doesn't bad actually... lol

• @Supergirl0812 I never joined tinder and have good and bad, but then again, what dating site doesn't have pros and cons? lol xxoo

• Thank you, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence. xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in like 4 different online dating sites 5 years ago for like couple of months and no matter how hard I tried talking to girls, not one messaged me back. Long story short, it was a horrible experience.

• Yes, that has happened to me too, even though I optimized my profile and made it interesting to look at and read, I think I sent out 200 messages and only 3 responded and I went on one date. Some sites are better, but those are the free ones and you never know who you're gonna get.

What Girls Said 3

• I dunno... it feels nice!

• I've had 3 boyfriends from tinder including my current boyfriend. One ex was for 4 months and one was for 8 months. Me and my current boyfriend have been together for 5 months and we are doing super well, I'm totally in love with him and we talk about the future often :)

• Online dating is not for me. Most messages I'd receive were of a sexual nature or from very old men. Other messages were from socially awkward guys who didn't even know how to send somewhat interesting messages. The handful of guys who knew how to write interesting messages were very disappointing when we met. We had literally nothing to talk about. I'm sure it was a disappointment for them too.

What Guys Said 2

• Way too old fashioned to do that. I don't participate in social media.

• You are probably better off too, I am thinking of deleting all my profiles...

• Honestly I would leave them, you already took the trouble to make the profiles or pay for them.
      Just check it every other week for any updates

• Yeah, a few I paid for the year, so I will just keep them updated...

• Online dating is pretty cool my friend found his wife off of Facebook and the girl who I'm in a long distance relationship I met her online too and it feels alright