Latina or white?

i heard two guys talking about girls

one of them was saying that there was no way he would go out with a Latina girl no matter how smart of pretty she was

while the other was saying the same thing about a white girl

personally I think both guys are stupid

but it got me thinking

guys would you prefer to go out with a Latina or a white girl

don't count personality here just if you had to choose between a very beautiful white girl or a a just as beautiful Latina

and why is there some special reason why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer Spanish girls more. I grew up and live in an area with a lot of Spanish girls. In many South American countries there comfort zone for being close to people, touching, and being generally warm and open to others exceeds that of European cultures. That just feels good and natural to me. The tan cinnamon skin is also nice and a lot of Spanish girls have nice faces and asses. I like girls from all over the world, but would say that Spanish girls have a little bit of an advantage with me.

What Guys Said 5

• i don't think like that. basically the way I see it is, I can find girls attractive from one race and another girl from the same race who looks completely different just as attractive. so why would I find one particular race attractive when everyone varies. so anyway I can't really say I prefer one to the other, white girls are beautiful just liek latina girls are beautiful. sorry its just hard to choose

Good luck, God Bless

• Why can't I have both?

• every guy has his particular personal preference in girls. As for myself it would be hard to choose either a latina or white girl without knowing anything about her.

• When there's no attraction, there's no attraction. It's merely a matter of preference as to what each guy likes. If someone doesn't find Latinas attractive, then he's not going to date them. Same applies for any race.

• The thing that separates 2 equally beautiful girls, is their personality, or emotional connection...

What Girls Said 3

• So, you met Twiddle Dee and Twiddle Dum... there are plenty of them in the world and you usually find them sitting in the subway, arguing about the dumbest things. The truth is neither of these guys would be able to get laid unless they paid for it and most intelligent people would agree that there are good-looking people from all races and backgrounds.

• I'm black and I choose Latina. I've been with white girls before and they just don't bring to the table what a Latina would. A hot Latina knows she's hot by the way she lights up the room with her presence. Yes personality has something to do with it but it is also the way they look into your eyes. When white girls looked into my eyes, they were either seeing right through me or just weren't present but a Latina girl, damn they will look at you up and down and tell you everything that is right or wrong with you. It's all about attitude and Latina women definitely have attitude when they bring it.

• Personally I think Latina and white are the two most beautiful types of women so that's really strange to me.