Are there any Real Men out there?

Seems like all the real men are all taken or bachelors by choice and all thats left are the Beta males. So tired of guys who are pretending to be feminists because they think it will get them laid or guys that are just walking manginas or guys that hate their own gender and think women have the right to treat them like shit. The worse type of guy is the one who complains about being friendzoned but are really playing some kinda long game in which they think if they pretend to be your friend and bend over backwards for you that somehow maybe a few years down the line you will somehow fall into bed with them during a weak moment and see something attractive in them that you didn't see before.
Like where are all the redblooded males who beat their chest and hot after what the want like a barbarian welding a sword and says fuck it if he can't get what he wants moving on to new hunting grounds. All guys now just seem to bitch and moan looking for pity sex, if I pity a guy im not having sex with him. Plus some guys use emotional black mail. Where are you Real men?

I apologise to any upset Betas that commented.
Where are you real men!

Most Helpful Guy

• lol 'Real Men' hmm interesting. Well not sure how the guys that are 'Alpha' and single feel about this, however being called an Alpha longer than I'd like to admit (Because I just don't give a fuck about that shit) I can say there are still a lot of them out there just doing things they love and keeping busy in this fucked up economy. That said, I'm sure you'll find that there are still a lot of 'Real Men' out there.

As for the mother fuckers that keep using the label of 'Nice Guy'... just quit it already you're not fooling anyone with that shit which is why you get 'Friend-zoned' EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!

So, be like me... sometimes A Villain sometimes an fairly ok guy... 100% Naughty. You'll feel better with that freedom. Be yourself and stop pretending to be something else because society tells you too.

Most Helpful Girl

• they're out there, u just gotta find em.

What Guys Said 54

• If you're careful not to throw up barriers even real men can't overcome, you'll find them. They're out there. They're rare so be patient.

• Yes, there are real men out there just many of them can't find a real woman. The problem goes both ways.

• Not man are all like that, its probably because you are seeking out people like yourself. If you have negative people in your life, that's cause you are negative. I know that are negative, because you making negative views about men. So if you have negative views on men, you will seek negative men.

Now if you want a certain type of men in your life or date, start changing your views to positive views about them, suddenly you will be surrounded my them. Positive people attract positive people. Positive people hate negative people, and negative attract negative people.

Now the guys that always complaining that can't ever get laid, is cause they are cowards, and playing the victim mentality, they think women owe them something, when really women don't owe them anything, vice Vesa, men don't owe women anything.

There is no so such thing as a real man, that's like me saying my dog isn't a real pitbull, because he doesn't like fighting. Yes he would like fighting, but that's down to me, and how I raised my dog.

Define a real man? Now that;s a very hard thing to do, because everyone has different views, what it takes to be a real man, and different characteristics?

• Now all the guys see or complain not getting laid, whether its the guys you meet, or the guys on this site, its just cause age plays a lot in that. I actually was once like that, but life taught me, it came down to me, not women.

All these guys complaining and bitching will eventually grow out of it, they will eventually realise women are not the enemies, they are their own worst enemy, because their actions are a incredible turn off to women. Life will teach them, like it did to me.

• @lacorine197 If you want a girlfriend, or there's a girl you like, just go and speak to her, without intention of not wanting from her, compliment her, be nice to her, meaning in a conversation sense. Most guys that can't get girls, think with their dicks, not with their brains. Women are humans, not sexual objects.

• ah okay, I understand now, nah I'm great, I'm doing well without a girlfriend, i'm only here to give advice and understand, I'm on my grind and it's better i'm grinding solo! :D

• Well, I have the same thoughts often - I'm straight though.

My personal definition of real man is the following:

A guy who works on a decent career and plans ahead so that he invests his time properly on what's actually important -
    Which means that he doesn't allow any girl for instance to "play head games" with him, but also that he doesn't play games with the woman he'd like to be with.

He also is so confident in himself that he doesn't need to show off or put others down in any way because he knows he is good enough - the same goes for his career - A real man should be able to provide for himself and be ambitious about what he's investing his time in

I see many guys who let others' perceptions of themselves influence them to the point where they think they are "losers" or "deserve" a fairly disrespectful treatment.

I for example confronted a girl today I'd met on Tinder who wanted to meet up with me today but started to play a game all of a sudden. I lost 2 hours I could have spent studying or working out today just because of her silly game...

We were supposed to meet up at 4pm in a Cafe and she didn't show up on time, and after 40 minutes I texted her asking whether something's come up - then she said she'd fallen asleep because it was "so warm" in her room. I told her that I was still there -I gave her the benefit of the doubt. Then after another 30 minutes I text her again, skiing whether she was still on her way - Then she suddenly asks me to send more photos of me because she wanted to "see more of me".

Please, she had seen me on Tinder before, she had know how I looked.

I wasted 2 hours I could have spent studying just because of her f*cking game !

I feel you, so to speak. I can relate

• Haha well, are u hot?

• I guess they are out there but I consider myself a real man.. I do not feel that I am painted with the same brush as other guys I am my own person just as we all are.. to each their own

• They go after the real women who cook and clean lol

• People date those that are on their same level. You probably haven't reach the level of awesomeness to date us awesome guys.

• Lmfao yea you asking this on site filled with those desperate nerds who get bullied irl lol World need more tall jacked athletic dudes like me

Men and women are biological, so if he have dick he's probably a "real man" and if she have vagina she's "real woman"

• Oh ya this for sure breh!

• Ya, I meet with senior VPs on the daily as a mgmt consultant and change out of suit to do manual labor at gym after work, lol at these betaboys hue hue hue

• @ConsultantIsBack O yea this nerd wish he was a CEO lmao. Strong username to comment ratio

• Looking for real women instead of those who lay around whining. Try a place where real men go instead of trendy nightclubs.

• They were taken by women who aren't arrogant ____s. Women who use silly terms like "real men" aren't mature enough for a long-term romantic relationship due to their inherent and pervasive sexism, and hopefully they won't accidentally lead someone on by acting like they're capable of seeing males as human beings.

• Well my dear, feminism media and the judicial system has coerced us into behaving like manginas, suppressing our natural instincts or to be locked up. When I was younger I was with a woman who appreciated how I would "take it" when I wanted (as long as she didn't protest) and who appreciated all of the rest of that behavior but she was crazy... its almost like you old fashioned women are a bit torn between submission and crazy land - like the only women who like that were abused but that's not how it was back then... anyway. I had my kids taken and I don't look at women as innocent girls who need protected, provided for, dominated in bed (that could get you into trouble) and guided as head of the household (she'll just feel like a doormat and want to leave).

Want some cheese with that?

• If I was to go on a rant trying to define what a "real woman" is I would be attacked and labeled as sexist.

Also if all the men who have the qualities you deem desirable have no interest in you then whose fault is that?

• That would be a sexist attack on women but this is just myself looking for real men.

• that's ironic as soon as you said your first sentence @Bandit74 the irony occurs later. lol

• @Asker but you saying it isn't a sexist attack? haha such a troll. totally a dude trolling. a "real woman" wouldn't ask that anonymously. if you are serious then you know its a messed up question thats why you went anon. no man will fill your personal gaps, thats no humans business besides yours.

• Sure, I'm a "real man." But, I don't want a relationship, because I don't care for women (I do sexually and romantically, but not intellectually).

• maybe they aren't attracted to you that's why you can't find them.

• Its the new generation. Social Justice Warriors beaten young men down, making them afraid to speak, afraid to do anything. It is a sad time. Date older is my advice.

• Alrighty then toots.

• That description sounds like me. I'm single by choice.

• Funny thing you are girl and you think you know what real man is. More than half the guy doesn't know how to be a men when they are men themself all their lives. I am beta guy and I am proud of it. Alpha male is like shark and beta guy are like fishermen. Fishermen got to be patience. So stop busting on beta male, they are real men in their own way. You need to start learn better about guy and stop complaining is there real out there

• Beta is said to be the best choice for a woman of the 21st century. Really show you don't know anything about male

• Beta guys are second choice at best and need to be patient for when a girl hitting thirty needs to settle.

• haha thats si much a male troll. if not she spends too much time on the internet... .

• Nope just a bunch of meat popsicles...

• Hardly know any guys like who you mentioned there... maybe the desperate dick pick sending creeps on this site...
    Those "real" mean are everywhere haha.

• lol I'm not a real man apparently. Also I don't treat women with respect in order to get laid. I do it because I'm a decent human being.

Regardless I'm not looking for women like you anyway so it's all good. We can stay out of each other's way.

• I'm sorry you're going through this frustrating experience. Maybe your standards are too high. Really though, what are you hoping to gain from posting this on here? That some guy who completely, honestly, matches this insane definition of 'perfection' that you've put up here is just going to come forward and say "yes, Anonymous, I'm that man!!" Would you even believe them? How would you know that they're not just playing you? Would you even give them the chance?

• *pinches himself* yup I'm real.

• Yeah we are looking for "Real" Women. Grow up it's because you're arrogant that guys aren't interested in you.

• Haha well they're going after what they want like a barbarian wielding a sword, and yet they're still not coming to you so I guess they don't want you. I suppose that makes you a beta woman.

• Why don't you ask out these Bachelors? Maybe they are tired of trying with women that keep acting like they are the shit? I'm not saying that you said you are the shit I'm just saying some women do act like that, I've noticed this in many occasions in real life.

• whatever you described about traits of beta male is so true yup they do so, but the bitter truth is that if u r not getting any alpha then it means u r not their choice/type, try to change yourself without complaining about beta around you OR try to adjust with some beta male because failing in changing urself proves that u too are beta.

• we exist. we just dont like sluts.

• I'm here, thinking of why not to fuck everything and just buy a cheap villa on an island in Thailand.

• More from Guys
    24

What Girls Said 12

• Avoiding whinging bitches it seems...

"Real men" don't beat their chests and act like animals, things that do that are usually referred to as animals. Human males are more civilised.

• I met one, on the internet, he has the manliest and hottest, most compatible personality ever❤️ I hope that destiny will bring us together one day :)

• Out where? On earth? No.
    Hey, they've all been launched rocketed into outer space.
    All that are left here are fake men. 😁

😱😨

• there is no such thing

• Are you sure you're not looking for a gorilla? Or maybe Tarzan... I know he beat his chest during the movie. Good luck finding a guy. Maybe try the Jersey Shore.

• Thise guys are Beta Males.

• true alpha don't care what they are, but they know who they are. He not going around say he a alpha but he will say i am great guy that can get almost any girl.

• @cmale123 true.

• Oh gosh, id think a real man is a someone with XY chromosomes. But your definition is different so i respect that.

• Go whine somewhere else honey...

• Your views are so wack, bruh.

You dont define what a man should or shouldn't be.

• amen

• No it's just creation of the TV movie drama

• I'm with you on this. Agreed 100%.