She never texted back, or had time to hang out.

I was talking to this girl for about a month. We went on two dates in the first two weeks, and she seemed really comfortable. Everything seemed fine, but after a day or two from the last date, she stopped putting in effort. She never texted back, or had time to hang out. Then, we meet up and she tells me that she lost feelings, that she feels it wasn't natural. So yea, what the hell just happened? It was so abrupt, I'm still confused.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup girls can be confusing like that. Obviously she was slightly interested in you until you had gone out with her. Maybe your personality was not her type. How was your attitude on the date? were you cool and confident? Or nervous? This could be another reason why she lost interest you might have been too nervous around her.

Although consider yourself lucky at least she gave you a chance to take her out most girls I talk to and text won't even give me a chance they make up excuse after excuse. So you obviously did something right in the beginning. This girl does not seem like she is worth your time. And it is not your fault. Cut contact with her and just move onto another girl.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm going through the same thing also. Me boy friend and I were friends for 11 years before we started dating. We had a blast together for the first month then out of the blue...nothing! No text messages, no calls and when I call he doesn't answer. I would expect more from him being that we were friends for so many years but I guess not. Some people are just ass holes!

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds just like my situation. I have no idea.