Guys, Please help! What do I do?

I'm 21 years old and I have never been in a relationship longer than a month. I have been with very many guys, but they have only been fucking around with me, and when they're done, they just leave. I've asked my guy friends and they said it's because of my looks. To them, I have an hourglass shaped body and they think that guys only see me as fuckable, but not as girlfriend material. This is really bumming me out. I don't know what to do. I've also seen on the internet that guys see girls with dark hair as wife material, and girls with blonde hair as fuck material. I have blonde hair. But that hair color thing sounds stupid. There's gotta be something more than that. Is it the body thing? But I can't just do surgeries to look less "hourglassy". It just sounds stupid to do breast reduction for just that. It sounds stupid to do any changes in my appearance. There's gotta be something else. Please guys, help me, I don't know what to do, I'm freaking out.

What Guys Said 3

• No, people don't 'dump' someone because their body is too hot. That's not how it works.

A hot body will attract a lot of guys that are just looking to get laid, because if you only care about sex, personality doesn't matter. For something long term, the personality is way more important. But for a fling, who cares. It doesn't mean 'nice guys' would break up with you too, it just means that you haven't dated any.

What this pattern would mean is that you either have something wrong with your personality, which you may not even be aware of because you're pretty and have always had guys trying to impress you, or you have been picking guys that are chasing tail, and your inability to 'snag' them is because they are not looking for anything else. There will always be another hot girl to chase, another experience to go for. If that's all they are concerned about, you could be an awesome person and it's not going to make a difference.

It won't be your appearance in and of itself. It will most likely be that your appearance is causing the % of asshole vs % of nice guys that are asking you out to be really skewed.

• If you went on dates with a lot of guys and are hooking up fast... they'll talk and let everyone know your'e the one to go to for casual sex.

Hair color doesn't matter. It's the vibe you put of and the type of guys your attracted to/showing attention. You got to start paying attention to the guys that you know that treat you nice but don't pursue you. Those are the guys that care about you and want more than just your body.

• Thank you for replying. Though, I have some issues saying no to the guys who wants to hook up. :-(

• Hair color, hotness, and body shape do not have much to do with making you not wife material. It is just the types of guys you attract are only after a fuck it seems like. Have you tried going after the ones you like?

• I mean, I haven't really thought about that. Most of the guys just come to me and I don't wanna say no to them, so, yeah. I guess I haven't had the time to choose my guys.

• Yeah well being more selective or going after the ones you want might help you find the ones who actually want to date you rather than just a hook up 😋

• Okay thanks :-)