Do women value men's time in this day and age?

When it comes to dating it's very frustrating to be a guy. So much time guys put into calling, text, getting to know a girl only for her to go NC on him.

Guys when we want to plan dates with a girl many girls tend to be very flaky and don't even give us an indication that they don't want to go anymore. I had a recent mate who planned a date with a girl, set up reservations weeks before and everything only for said girl to not show up and it got him so annoyed he went NC.

I've spoken to a girl in past too who I asked out and she waits until 30 minutes before I'm ready to come pick her up to say she doesn't want to go anymore.

Anyways do you guys feel modern day women just don't give a fuck about men's time and consider us expendable?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted no because so many women show interest in men and even flirt, let men put in time and effort then go cold and unfriendly towards the man. A woman is doing that now to me. It is so fucking anoying that so many women do this.

What Girls Said 5

• ... a handful of women who went NC on you doesn't mean that the same mind-set would apply to the billions of women worldwide.
    Some women will value a man's time, some won't. As with everything, it'll depend on how you choose to see things- cup half empty, or half full.

• well it looks like even the men aren't agreeing with u. awkward.

• "Do women value men's time in this day and age?"

The men are answering to this. They are saying no women don't value men's time.

• First responder was Applefan1 who answered no.

• Well u can't ask multiple questions in your question for which there are multiple answers. I was answering ur last question. U want accurate results, ask consistent questions.

• I have no idea. I do know that any guy I have dated in the past. They would flake on me. Which i still don't know why to this day. Oh well.

• You're generalizing!

• There are definitely some women out there that are flaky. I've seen it happen to male friends, and honestly don't understand why they just bail without communication. I'm a very communicative person, and when I was dating I focused my time and energy on that one guy. Sure, I worked, went to school and did hobbies as well, but if he called or texted, I'd reply or answer. It's not hard.

From my experience, I've had it 50/50, where some guys were really flaky, and some were more open with communication. I guess you just have to find the right person who is more open and won't bail on you.

What Guys Said 1

• Its hard to tell sometimes, everyone I've come across just start going cold over time. It's kind of discouraging doing all the legwork