Keep trying with this girl or move on?

I asked her out two weeks ago. She said she was busy. Which she didn't lie about. We work together and I only see her two days a week. Ever since I asked her out she's been way more talkative with me and I don't know seems happier. Like her mood has changed when I talk to her now then before. I added her on Facebook, it took her a week to accept it. I don't know why. Any suggestions? But on Sunday a co worker was telling me that she's getting warmer towards you. I'm like how do you know? He's like oh I know. And keep trying you'll get her. Then on Tuesday she finally accepted my friend request. So should I try with her?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yah, she just seems cautioned to accepting you, not a red flag. Since she is pacing herself, I would approach lightly. Just ask her out for coffee or a drink. Something simple and easy with low pressure.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• give it a shot mate... always gotta give it a shot. if you work with her, you should be able to know how busy she is. cut the lady some slack.

• Go for it.. life is about taking chances.

• I would continue to try