Girls, What would you do if your boyfriend got drunk and slept in the same bed as his ex?

What if he invited his ex over to drink and she spent the night in his bed since both were too drunk to drive home?

What if you walked in on them?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Why on earth would he be so drunk? That seems so irresponsible to me. He is also drinking with an ex, which would make my trust in him go down. While it's good they didn't drink and drive, he should have called me, a relative or another friend to drive him home.

• What if it was him who invited his ex over? And what if you caught them sleeping together?

• He invited his ex over to get black out drunk? Well, I guess he can be my ex, too. Although I wouldn't want to ever see him again.

What Girls Said 8

• Even if they didn't sleep in the same bed, and she left early and nothing happened... he'd be an ex himself. Because why is he even inviting his ex for drinks? THats not ok with me... And I don think it needs a "talk"... Cause who does that? i am not lenient nor forgiving when people do stupid things.

• I would dump his ass, no questions asked.

• Break up,

unless it was a set up or something.

• Break up she obviously wanted him instead of her current boyfriend they had sex don't be Indenial

• kill him

• Break up, it's cheating. Can't he drink with me? Why do he has to call his ex for doing it?

• If he told me nothing happened I'd believe him. He has no reason to lie to me since I would totally be able to get over it if they slept together as long as he told me the truth. Sex isn't that deep in my opinion, just don't lie to me about it.

• As long as they weren't intimate I say kudos to them for not drinking and driving.